Default Why Small Outboards Sink - Low Transoms Cited

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:14:09 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:32:08 -0500, HK wrote:

How fast can conditions change 50 miles out from shore on the Atlantic?

That's not the right question.

The issue is how much can conditions change while you are returning
from xx miles offshore. If you typically get 30 minutes warning
before a severe thunderstorm, and it's going to take 2 hours to get
back into port, those are not very good odds.

Well, as my middle name is not Heyerdahl, I'll probably stay within sight
of land in my little 18 footer.
--
John H
Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:29:57 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:44:56 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
[email protected] wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:58:36 -0500, " JimH" ask wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
" JimH" ask
wrote in message
You folks really know how to pile it on.

Time to drop it already.............

http://www.eisboch.com/snowmoon.gif

Eisboch

Whatever.

You just uttered the most famous word in an 8th grade classroom! Did
you
know that?
Whaaaaaaaattttttttevvvverrrrr.
Damn, you're good. You got it perfectly. I hope you had an appropriate
sneer on your face also!
--
John H
Get a room and consummate your 'union'!

Hello Don!

How's everything going? Hope you're having a good day!

Did someone say something offensive to or about you?
--
John H
Well.. for the Christmas Season I'd appreciate it if you'd pucker up to

You're quick with the gay responses, Donnie. Not that there's anything
wrong with that.

Yes, I won't hold your alternate lifestyle against you....as long as you
stay well away from me.

I don't have any boys in my house.

Low transoms again Steve P General 39 August 20th 07 12:43 AM
OT Greek restuarant cited for bad meat. Ted Bell ASA 0 March 16th 07 07:59 PM
Boater cited for presence at a dangerous bar.... [email protected] General 35 June 5th 05 05:01 PM
Small Used Outboards in Tampa Area? Robert Cruising 1 November 5th 04 11:55 PM
cutaway transoms Parallax Cruising 4 April 22nd 04 07:58 PM