Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
. ..
John H. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:44:13 -0000, basskisser
wrote:

On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

I don't give a crap where you cut and pasted it from. But you did.
Prove it. Do you make a habit of making clear cut statements without
any evidence or knowledge? Well, we all KNOW you make statements
without any knowledge.......

The words below, taken from this site, sure seem to match yours!
http://snlease.com/topten.html

Top Ten Reasons to Lease from Surgenor National Leasing

No major Outlay of Your Capital
No down payment required (except security deposit which is refundable at
lease termination).

Lower Monthly Payments
Payment is calculated on the difference between the vehicle's original
value and its expected value at the end of the lease term; benefit is a
lower monthly payment based on your driving needs.

Better Investment Opportunities
With no major cash outlay and lower monthly payments, you will have more
cash available to payoff other bills or for savings; frees up line of
credit for better applications.

More Vehicle for The Payment
Drive a more expensive vehicle than other financing alternatives allow.

Selection Assistance
The Leasing Consultant can guide you through your selection process,
emphasizing vehicle type, resale values, and option availability, as well
as explaining the types and terms of leases available, all with
consideration to your driving and financial needs.

Payment Convenience
No need to arrange bank financing; also, as a full service leasing
company,
we can offer you vehicle comparisons and quotes on many makes and models.
One stop shopping can save you a lot of time.

Efficient Vehicle Cycling
Leasing allows you to recycle your leased vehicle every two to four years
before expensive maintenance costs occur. Choose the term that best
reflects your anticipated use of the vehicle to maximize this advantage.

Eliminate Used Vehicle Disposal
No need to determine the value or find a buyer; simply drop off the car.
Of
course, the option to purchase is always available.

Inflation Fighter
You will determine your payment per month for the full term of your
lease.
If you choose a lease with a "buy-back", you can buy the vehicle at
lease-end with inflated dollars.

Simplified Tax Records
Simple record keeping - no need to calculate annual depreciation and
monthly interest; its all in your monthly payment.

DAMN those people, they copied Bassy's post in rec.boat.

Snort!

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 13, 3:25 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 10, 9:42 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

. ..

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

"basskisser" wrote in message
groups.com...
On Jun 10, 2:49 pm, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
message
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK

wrote:

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.
Not too shabby.

Looks great.

Seems as if the cabinet or the part under it over the
refrigerator
is
askew. And why didn't you get an under cabinet microwave?
They
have
built in filters for recirculating the air from the fan.
And
if
it is
your office or hideaway, I would think you fit in well in
San
Francisco
with those tea cups and pitchers on the dustcatcher
shelves.

Either your eyes are askew or you are not used to the
distortion
semiwide angle lens can impart to angles. I didn't get an
undercounter
microwave because I didn't want one. How's that? The "tea
cups
and
pitchers" are part of my wife's collection of whatever the
hell
that
stuff is called.

Now, you can get back to your day job of painting garages.

Bill get a promotion? Good for him.

I can afford better than a cheapo lease Ranger in my
retirement.
Maybe you
needed better skills.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, what with your handyman job and all.

Poor Bill. If he had a head on that pencil neck and narrow,
girlieman
shoulders... I'd explain it's hardly worthwhile leasing an
expensive
vehicle when you only put 4500 miles a year on it.

There is only valid one reason to lease a vehicle. That is if
you
can
write off the expenses to a business.

Not true.

Is true. Otherwise you are just buying a vehicle with no down
payment.
Go
for a 2 year old lease return and finance it via your credit union
and
you
will end up with a lot more money in the bank at the end the deal.-
Hide
quoted text -

Damn, that Calif Bill is dumb as a brick!

[...]

You cut a pasted from some leasing companies brochure.

Show me where I got that.

It is nothing more
than buying a vehicle with no down payment, excess interest rate, and
confirmed buyback at the end of the lease.

I know what a lease is. I also know that there is more than one
instance where leasing is a good option. You are the one who is too
stupid to realize that.

And if you drive it more than
10k or 15k depending on the lease terms miles a year, you are going to
cough
up another $0.50 / mile for excess usage fees.

Then leasing wouldn't be a good option. That STILL doesn't make your
statement that there is only ONE instance where leasing is a good
option true or correct.

A few years ago, the leasing
companies got upside down in the leases. They are not going to let
that
happen again.

What to hell does that have to do with the fact that YOU said that
there is only ONE instance where leasing is a viable option???

I don't give a crap where you cut and pasted it from. But you did. Both
the writing and spelling are better than what you create. Give me your
reasons why leasing is better, if you can not write off the expenses
above
what you would spend when buying same vehicle or a 2 year old low mileage
vehicle.

Damn you are stupid. I never said that any reason to lease a vehicle
was the right move, or "valid reason" to me. I'm not the only one in
the world to lease a vehicle. There may be only one "valid reason" for
YOU to lease a vehicle, but again YOU aren't the only one leasing
vehicles. That's your fundamental problem. You think that is a certain
thing, position, car, boat, lifestyle, ANYTHING is the correct one for
you, that it should be for everybody. (it's called being narrow
minded)

Talk to any decent financial advisor and see if they agree leasing a car
when you can not deduct the extra costs is good financial planning. I buy a
car and drive it until it is used up. Then replace it. My wife drives a
1996 S-10 Blazer. 135k miles. Not leasing cars for her over the years has
put a lot of money in my investment accounts. My 2004 Chevy Diesel. 55k
miles. No extra milage charges, and is good for at least another 8-10
years. They are lots of reasons to lease a car. most are really bad
reasons financially.

On Jun 13, 1:17 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 12, 7:55 pm, Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:34 pm, Dan wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now that you sized up Bill for some bizarre reason, what is your
point?
When you refer to an expensive vehicle do you mean your Ranger?
Been
sucking down too many Molson's tonight, Donnie?
Danny Boy...the pipes are calling...
Try to stay focused. Big Shot Bill is trashing my "el cheapo
Ranger"
An
expensive vehicle for me is one with a lease payment over $500.00
per
month.
You'll have to ask Bill what he considers worthy.
No Molson but you've made me thirsty for a cold Labatt Blue.
"The pipes are calling"? Is that a Canadian term or something
really
old people used to say - back in the day?
Great. Once again showing your pure ignorance.
From you that means...nothing. Move on, pot grower
Are you stating in a public forum that I grow pot, stalker?
If not now, you publicly admitted to it in earlier times.- Hide quoted
text -

So? I'll ask you the same question, and only needs a yes or no answer.
Are you stating in a public forum that I grow pot?

I will.

You have grown pot.

Bass has stated he grew pot in another NG, but what he is trying to get
someone to make what he believes is a libelous statement so he can tell
you he is going to sue you. The problem is, even if it is a lie, and he
never made the post, Bassy must prove that he was harmed by the libelous
statement. Since Bassy does not exist, except as a NG nickname, Bassy and
the real person behind Bassy could never be harmed by any statement made
in a NG. Now if you found out Bassy real email, place of employment, home
telephone number etc, and contacted his boss or neighbors and said he grew
pot, or any other illegal activity, it would be wise to make sure the
information was correct.

Well actually he did not claim to grow pot. He claimed to try to grow pot.
He may have had a black thumb as opposed to being green thumbed.

On Jun 13, 9:27 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 13, 3:25 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 10, 9:42 pm, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

. ..

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

. ..

wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

This link reads exactly like your cut and paste:

http://snlease.com/topten.html-Hide quoted text -

Are you saying that's where I cut and pasted that from? PLUS, you keep
conveniently avoiding the fact that this whole thing is because Calif
Bill said there was ONLY ONE instance where leasing is a viable
option. That is wrong, and THAT is what I pointed out to him. THEN you
jump in with your rhetoric that has nothing to do with the simple,
easy to understand fact that there are, indeed other instances aside
from Calif Bill's scenario where leasing IS a good option.

"Good" to some folks is not "good" to others.

Oh, damn... you REALLY aren't that stupid are you? Here, I'll try to
dumb it down enough so that you'll understand it. Jeez, I can't
believe you need it dumbed down more than Calif Bill.......

Calif Bill stated "there is ONLY ONE VALID REASON TO LEASE A VEHICLE".
Get it, now? NO USE of the word "good".

I simply stated that there are many more valid reasons SOMEONE may
lease a vehicle. You and Calif Bill are the only ones here that seem
to think there is one and only one "VALID REASON" and you both are
wrong. A reason is a reason. Whether it's good for some, not good for
others is a stupid and moot point. Understand? Somehow I doubt it.

OK, leasing a vehicle is not a valid, or good, reason for me.

bassy is getting hung up on semantics again.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 13, 3:25 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 10, 9:42 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

. ..

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

. ..

wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Oh, Oh. "Most" are really bad. You know what's coming from you pal now,
don't you?

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 13, 3:25 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 10, 9:42 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

. ..

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

. ..

wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

and a
[...]

Yep. The ones that are not most are just mostly bad. Mostly bassy will wet
himself mostly over this mostly crappy post.

On Jun 13, 8:43 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 13, 3:25 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 10, 9:42 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

. ..

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

. ..

wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

reasons financially.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, but you said there was ONLY ONE viable reason. That is wrong. As
usual.

On Jun 13, 7:15 pm, Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:
On Jun 12, 7:55 pm, Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:34 pm, Dan wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
arthlink.net...
Now that you sized up Bill for some bizarre reason, what is your point?
When you refer to an expensive vehicle do you mean your Ranger? Been
sucking down too many Molson's tonight, Donnie?
Danny Boy...the pipes are calling...
Try to stay focused. Big Shot Bill is trashing my "el cheapo Ranger" An
expensive vehicle for me is one with a lease payment over $500.00 per month.
You'll have to ask Bill what he considers worthy.
No Molson but you've made me thirsty for a cold Labatt Blue.
"The pipes are calling"? Is that a Canadian term or something really
old people used to say - back in the day?
Great. Once again showing your pure ignorance.
From you that means...nothing. Move on, pot grower

Are you stating in a public forum that I grow pot, stalker?

Grew, grow, what's the difference, Walter?- Hide quoted text -

A lot! Past a present tense.
Maybe Walter will answer you. Again, I ask, are you stating in a
public forum that grow pot, stalker?

On Jun 13, 4:30 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
roto wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 13, 1:17 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

egroups.com...

On Jun 12, 7:55 pm, Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:34 pm, Dan wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
s.earthlink.net...
Now that you sized up Bill for some bizarre reason, what is your
point?
When you refer to an expensive vehicle do you mean your Ranger?
Been
sucking down too many Molson's tonight, Donnie?
Danny Boy...the pipes are calling...
Try to stay focused. Big Shot Bill is trashing my "el cheapo
Ranger"
An
expensive vehicle for me is one with a lease payment over $500.00
per
month.
You'll have to ask Bill what he considers worthy.
No Molson but you've made me thirsty for a cold Labatt Blue.
"The pipes are calling"? Is that a Canadian term or something
really
old people used to say - back in the day?
Great. Once again showing your pure ignorance.
From you that means...nothing. Move on, pot grower
Are you stating in a public forum that I grow pot, stalker?
If not now, you publicly admitted to it in earlier times.- Hide quoted
text -

So? I'll ask you the same question, and only needs a yes or no answer.
Are you stating in a public forum that I grow pot?

I will.

You have grown pot.

Bass has stated he grew pot in another NG, but what he is trying to get
someone to make what he believes is a libelous statement so he can tell
you he is going to sue you.

What makes you think that?

The problem is, even if it is a lie, and he
never made the post, Bassy must prove that he was harmed by the
libelous statement. Since Bassy does not exist, except as a NG
nickname, Bassy and the real person behind Bassy could never be harmed
by any statement made in a NG. Now if you found out Bassy real email,
place of employment, home telephone number etc, and contacted his boss
or neighbors and said he grew pot, or any other illegal activity, it
would be wise to make sure the information was correct.- Hide quoted text -

You should have told Dan that when he stated he would persue action
when I correctly called him the newsgroup stalker. Go back into you
hole.

On Jun 13, 3:24 pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

Are those the only words on that site? I asked for proof, not
coincedence.