Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 15, 12:10 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:rm05731p8vdke2g6npcjeldk1qvqvqs2qt@4ax .com... On Fri, 15 Jun
2007 08:05:50 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:

prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

Even better, ask him about Schnapps.

LOL!!!

\
How much Schnapps is required to mix up a patio's worth of "Cement"?

It's amazing you don't know the difference between concrete and
cement. What with being the local goober handyman and all.

Snort!

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:10:37 GMT, "Calif Bill"

. ..
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:

prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

Even better, ask him about Schnapps.

LOL!!!

\
How much Schnapps is required to mix up a patio's worth of "Cement"?

How fast will you be drinking the "cement"?

How much beer does it take Don to complete a job? The Schnap(p)s may be for
medicinal purposes.

RG RG is offline

On Jun 15, 7:46 am, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:
prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

I've told you before, try it, big guy. I'll make you look like a fool.

You just may find that making others look like a fool isn't nearly as easy
as making yourself appear as one, which you have clearly mastered to the
extreme.

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 15, 9:18 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 14, 4:05 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

ink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 14, 1:33 pm, "Mike" wrote:
Bill, why do you continue on with this moron? He continually makes
an
idiot
of himself. This is my favorite of his cut and paste:

Payment Convenience
No need to arrange bank financing; also, as a full service leasing
company, we can offer you vehicle comparisons and quotes on many
makes and models. One stop shopping can save you a lot of time.

So, if he didn't cut and paste it, bassy must be a full service
leasing
company! He's not even smart enough to change it so it looks like
it's
his
own.

Hmmm, and you call ME a moron. Where did I say that I agreed with
all
of the instances? I simply stated to Bill's comment that there is
ONLY
ONE VALID REASON to lease, is purely wrong. Do you disagree with
me,
or are you just being what you like to call others?

And these reasons from a leasing company are meant to show they are
valid
reasons?

What did P.T. Barnum say?- Hide quoted text -

Are YOU saying that there is only one valid reason for any person or
corporation?

Does "there's a sucker born every minute" mean anything to you?- Hide
quoted text -

Yes, it means that you are a sucker for not realizing there is more
than one valid reason for leasing a vehicle.

There is no valid reason for me to lease a vehicle, period.

Tim Tim is offline

basskisser wrote:

Are YOU saying that there is only one valid reason for any person or
corporation?

????

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

How much beer does it take Don to complete a job? The Schnap(p)s may be
for medicinal purposes.

Do you make a career of being wrong??
I haven't bought home any beer since Christmas.... although this 'warmer'
weather is making me thirsty for a cold Labatt Blue.

"RG" wrote in message
m...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 15, 7:46 am, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:
prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

I've told you before, try it, big guy. I'll make you look like a fool.

You just may find that making others look like a fool isn't nearly as easy
as making yourself appear as one, which you have clearly mastered to the
extreme.

And that comes from a past master .

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"RG" wrote in message
m...
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 15, 7:46 am, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:
prove you didn't....
Ask him about concrete. :)
I've told you before, try it, big guy. I'll make you look like a fool.

You just may find that making others look like a fool isn't nearly as easy
as making yourself appear as one, which you have clearly mastered to the
extreme.

And that comes from a past master .

Remember when RG was Russ, the friendly, affable estate planner? I
wonder what life cycle change turned him into another snarky newsgroup
a##hole, like Smithers or Herring?