Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

He doesn't need you help to prove he is a moron... he does that just fine
all by himself! :-

--Mike

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
. ..
animal05 wrote:
Tim wrote:

On Jun 15, 11:33 am, basskisser wrote:

On Jun 15, 8:05 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:

prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

Even better, ask him about Schnapps.

"Schnapps is a type of distilled beverage. The word schnapps is
derived from the German word Schnaps.

There are two different types of schnapps. The first one is the
traditional German kind. In Germany itself, as well as in Austria and
the German-speaking part of Switzerland, the spelling schnapps is
virtually unknown and schnaps, as a purely colloquial term, can refer
to any kind of unsweetened distilled beverage"

Yes, it is a cut and paste. But, I am correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schnapps

Kevin suffers from faulty logic.

His claim that schnapps is whiskey based on his own posted definition
prove sonce again he is wrong.

While under his definition, which no doubt he spent much time seatching
the web to find and erroneously believe that it supports his position, it
proves the opposite.

Under the definition, all whiskey could be considered schapps,
however not all schnapps can be whiskey, (the requirement for whiskey
being aged in oak barrels) therefore schnapps is not whiskey.

Just as the definition would define tequila as schnapps, schanpps does
not equal tequila.

Once again, kevin displays why he is the King of the NG idiots.

Since the Wikipedia defintition quoted stated: True schnapps has no
sugar or flavoring added. Traditional German schnapps
is similar in flavor and consistency to vodka, with light fruit flavors,
depending on the base material. " Whiskey would not qualify as a
schnapps because the charred oak barrell is definitely adding a flavor.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:19:25 -0300, "Don White"

.. .
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:16:30 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
link.net...

Yes. Once a pot farmer, always a pot farmer. You can quote me on that.

Maybe he can lend you a spare.
I hear you don't have one to **** in.

You laugh about that, but there is a fellow out near Springfield who
is an actual pot farmer.

He reprocesses cow manure mass that farmers can't slurry into flower
and plant pots.

Thus, pot farmer. :)

You wacky 'mericans!
We do it right up here. http://www.medicalmarihuana.ca/ns.html

Oh yes - another false claim by folks looking for any excuse to smoke
weed.

Unbelievable.

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:29:00 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Since the Wikipedia defintition quoted stated: True schnapps has no
sugar or flavoring added. Traditional German schnapps
is similar in flavor and consistency to vodka, with light fruit flavors,
depending on the base material. " Whiskey would not qualify as a
schnapps because the charred oak barrell is definitely adding a flavor.

Using Bassy's criteria, beer could be whiskey.

I'll take it one step further.

It's all consumable alcohol.

Period. End of discussion.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

Since the Wikipedia defintition quoted stated: True schnapps has no
sugar or flavoring added. Traditional German schnapps
is similar in flavor and consistency to vodka, with light fruit flavors,
depending on the base material. " Whiskey would not qualify as a
schnapps because the charred oak barrell is definitely adding a flavor.

Using Bassy's criteria, beer could be whiskey.

I'll take it one step further.

It's all consumable alcohol.

Period. End of discussion.

"Smithers" has been living off of the schnapps string here for years. I
suppose it is easier for him than making any worthwhile contribution to
any discussion.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:19:25 -0300, "Don White"

. ..
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:16:30 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Yes. Once a pot farmer, always a pot farmer. You can quote me on
that.

Maybe he can lend you a spare.
I hear you don't have one to **** in.

You laugh about that, but there is a fellow out near Springfield who
is an actual pot farmer.

He reprocesses cow manure mass that farmers can't slurry into flower
and plant pots.

Thus, pot farmer. :)

You wacky 'mericans!
We do it right up here. http://www.medicalmarihuana.ca/ns.html

Oh yes - another false claim by folks looking for any excuse to smoke
weed.

Unbelievable.

Medicinal purposes only!

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Since the Wikipedia defintition quoted stated: True schnapps has no
sugar or flavoring added. Traditional German schnapps
is similar in flavor and consistency to vodka, with light fruit flavors,
depending on the base material. " Whiskey would not qualify as a
schnapps because the charred oak barrell is definitely adding a flavor.

Using Bassy's criteria, beer could be whiskey.

I'll take it one step further.

It's all consumable alcohol.

Period. End of discussion.

It doesn't eaven ahve to be "consumable" by human deffinition.. I
suppose you could include Napalm, and that "jelly juice" they used to
propell ww2 torpedo's with as well.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

Once again, kevin displays why he is the King of the NG idiots.- Hide quoted text -

Agreed, go to Germany, or Austria, and hit up a bar or liquer store,
and ask for "Schnapps". They will give you "Schnapps" . Not some
unknown house hooch.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:47:43 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

We do it right up here. http://www.medicalmarihuana.ca/ns.html

Oh yes - another false claim by folks looking for any excuse to smoke
weed.

Unbelievable.

Medicinal purposes only!

Bull****. No such thing as medicinal benefit from smoking marijauna.

None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

And before you throw me all those links to this and that, it's all
bull****. You can get the same benefits from taking a pill that has
the active ingredient which are more potent and medicinally pure than
smoking.
Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
k.net...
Yes. Once a pot farmer, always a pot farmer. You can quote me on that.

Maybe he can lend you a spare.
I hear you don't have one to **** in.

Where did you "hear" that, Don? I could write a check for two of your
dream cars with plenty left to keep them full of gas for a long, long
time. I'm just not a fan of the Highlander.

BTW - Your post was childish.