Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:05:50 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:

prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

Even better, ask him about Schnapps.

LOL!!!

\
How much Schnapps is required to mix up a patio's worth of "Cement"?

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 14, 3:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 14, 1:35 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

. ..

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:13:17 -0000, basskisser
wrote:

On Jun 13, 3:24 pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:44:13 -0000, basskisser

wrote:
On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

I don't give a crap where you cut and pasted it from. But you
did.

Prove it. Do you make a habit of making clear cut statements
without
any evidence or knowledge? Well, we all KNOW you make statements
without any knowledge.......

The words below, taken from this site, sure seem to match
yours!http://snlease.com/topten.html

Top Ten Reasons to Lease from Surgenor National Leasing

No major Outlay of Your Capital
No down payment required (except security deposit which is
refundable
at
lease termination).

Lower Monthly Payments
Payment is calculated on the difference between the vehicle's
original
value and its expected value at the end of the lease term; benefit
is
lower monthly payment based on your driving needs.

Better Investment Opportunities
With no major cash outlay and lower monthly payments, you will
have
more
cash available to payoff other bills or for savings; frees up line
of
credit for better applications.

More Vehicle for The Payment
Drive a more expensive vehicle than other financing alternatives
allow.

Selection Assistance
The Leasing Consultant can guide you through your selection
process,
emphasizing vehicle type, resale values, and option availability,
as
well
as explaining the types and terms of leases available, all with
consideration to your driving and financial needs.

Payment Convenience
No need to arrange bank financing; also, as a full service leasing
company,
we can offer you vehicle comparisons and quotes on many makes and
models.
One stop shopping can save you a lot of time.

Efficient Vehicle Cycling
Leasing allows you to recycle your leased vehicle every two to
four
years
before expensive maintenance costs occur. Choose the term that
best
reflects your anticipated use of the vehicle to maximize this
advantage.

Eliminate Used Vehicle Disposal
No need to determine the value or find a buyer; simply drop off
the
car.
Of
course, the option to purchase is always available.

Inflation Fighter
You will determine your payment per month for the full term of
your
lease.
If you choose a lease with a "buy-back", you can buy the vehicle
at
lease-end with inflated dollars.

Simplified Tax Records
Simple record keeping - no need to calculate annual depreciation
and
monthly interest; its all in your monthly payment.

Are those the only words on that site? I asked for proof, not
coincedence.

Only words? What to hell does that have to do with anything? If I
cut
and
paste half the words from a site, I've still cut and pasted. No?

I guess I could even be accused of plagiarism, if I pretended they
were
my
words.

Note that I'm not, in a public forum, accusing you of cutting and
pasting
and pretending. But, the fact that the words are the same is a
*hell*
of a
coincidence. No?

The words were so well written, that the site quickly cut and pasted
from
bassy's posting as he did not copyright them. That was easy.- Hide
quoted text -

Bill, you've already proven yourself wrong, give it up! First you
stated, and then defended the statement that there was only one valid
reason to lease. Then you turned tail, again, as usual, and backed out
of that statement.

I did not back away from the statement about only one valid reason to
lease.
That is if you can deduct the cost as a business expense.- Hide quoted
text -

So you are saying that the only valid reason to lease is that, for
ANYONE, or any corporation? Really?

Only good reason. Then you can take full costs off your taxes as opposed to
a limited amount of depreciation. Otherwise, is just buying a car with no
down payment and you will end up paying lots without any equity.

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 14, 3:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 14, 1:35 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

On Jun 13, 3:24 pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:44:13 -0000, basskisser

wrote:
On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
[...]

Hmm, then why did you make THIS statement: "They are lots of reasons
to lease a car. most are really bad
reasons financially" So, is it "most" or all but one? You do know that
buying a vehicle is a very poor investment, don't you?

Sometimes you have to buy a vehicle. Best is to buy a 2 year old lease
return. Let the sucker eat the major depreciation. Buying a motor vehicle
is not the worst investment, that would be a boat.

On Jun 15, 12:14 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 14, 3:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 14, 1:35 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

On Jun 13, 3:24 pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:44:13 -0000, basskisser

wrote:
On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
[...]

is not the worst investment, that would be a boat.- Hide quoted text -

You didn't answer my question. Is it "MOST" of the time, or all but
ONE time. And I believe YOU bought a new truck, which is a terrible
investment, right? But then you turn around and tell everyone that
there is only ONE valid reason to lease??? I agree that it's better to
buy a slightly used vehicle than a new one. And it's still a lousy way
to spend your money. The more expensive the vehicle, the worse the
investment.

On Jun 15, 9:18 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 14, 4:05 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

ink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 14, 1:33 pm, "Mike" wrote:
Bill, why do you continue on with this moron? He continually makes an
idiot
of himself. This is my favorite of his cut and paste:

Payment Convenience
No need to arrange bank financing; also, as a full service leasing
company, we can offer you vehicle comparisons and quotes on many
makes and models. One stop shopping can save you a lot of time.

So, if he didn't cut and paste it, bassy must be a full service
leasing
company! He's not even smart enough to change it so it looks like
it's
his
own.

Hmmm, and you call ME a moron. Where did I say that I agreed with all
of the instances? I simply stated to Bill's comment that there is ONLY
ONE VALID REASON to lease, is purely wrong. Do you disagree with me,
or are you just being what you like to call others?

And these reasons from a leasing company are meant to show they are
valid
reasons?

What did P.T. Barnum say?- Hide quoted text -

Are YOU saying that there is only one valid reason for any person or
corporation?

Does "there's a sucker born every minute" mean anything to you?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, it means that you are a sucker for not realizing there is more
than one valid reason for leasing a vehicle.

On Jun 15, 1:21 pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:10:37 GMT, "Calif Bill"

.. .
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:

prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

Even better, ask him about Schnapps.

LOL!!!

\
How much Schnapps is required to mix up a patio's worth of "Cement"?

How fast will you be drinking the "cement"?- Hide quoted text -

Stupid is as stupid does.

On Jun 15, 12:10 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:rm05731p8vdke2g6npcjeldk1qvqvqs2qt@4ax .com... On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:05:50 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:

prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

Even better, ask him about Schnapps.

LOL!!!

\
How much Schnapps is required to mix up a patio's worth of "Cement"?

It's amazing you don't know the difference between concrete and
cement. What with being the local goober handyman and all.

On Jun 15, 8:05 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:

prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

Even better, ask him about Schnapps.

"Schnapps is a type of distilled beverage. The word schnapps is
derived from the German word Schnaps.

There are two different types of schnapps. The first one is the
traditional German kind. In Germany itself, as well as in Austria and
the German-speaking part of Switzerland, the spelling schnapps is
virtually unknown and schnaps, as a purely colloquial term, can refer
to any kind of unsweetened distilled beverage"

Yes, it is a cut and paste. But, I am correct.

On Jun 15, 7:46 am, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:31:36 -0000, Tim wrote:
prove you didn't....

Ask him about concrete. :)

I've told you before, try it, big guy. I'll make you look like a fool.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 15, 12:14 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 14, 3:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 14, 1:35 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

On Jun 13, 3:24 pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:44:13 -0000, basskisser

wrote:
On Jun 13, 1:15 pm, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
[...]

Buying a new $45k truck was a bad investment. Not the only one I have ever
made. Would have been better to get a 2 year old, low mileage truck. But i
wanted the new LLY engine version. And I can afford it.