HK HK is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

Next week I'm getting a colonoscopy. I'm wondering if I should post
pictures. Any ideas?

You'll be amazed haw much better your small appliances work when drawing
straight from the panel on dedicated circuits, instead of daisy chained
on one common feed. Rewired my kitchen outlets this way, and the
difference in performance was more than *just* noticeable.
JR

HK wrote:
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:17:56 -0500, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

Next week I'm getting a colonoscopy. I'm wondering if I should post
pictures. Any ideas?

Well, if you are trying to emulate Harry, you could, but only if you
perform the work yourself....

I'd just skip the whole thing.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000748-2, 06/09/2007
Tested on: 6/9/2007 3:51:15 PM

John is whining again? Why am I not surprised?

Before he was in my bozo bin I remember him posting picture after picture
here (none having anything to do with boats) and now he whines when someone
else does the same thing.

Double standards strike again.

BTW: Nice job Harry. I believe John is just jealous.

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

Not too shabby.

Looks great.
HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:
Home office or illegal apartment? Either way, nice job.
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

Thanks. I've never really done anything like it before.
HK HK is offline

HK wrote:
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

The electrician pointed that out. He was amazing. He pulled the wires
through a ceiling fixture and got them to the panel, which was 40' away,
without having to cut any holes except where the wires were coming out
for the new kitchen, and then only because a steel beam was in the way.
HK HK is offline

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:17:56 -0500, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

Next week I'm getting a colonoscopy. I'm wondering if I should post
pictures. Any ideas?

Well, if you are trying to emulate Harry, you could, but only if you
perform the work yourself....

I'd just skip the whole thing.....

And after all this time, I was convinced Herring was "the" perfect
assh*le.