HK HK is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

Jim wrote:
Home office or illegal apartment? Either way, nice job.
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

It's a home away from home for wayward Victoria's Secret models.
Senior Member

On Jun 9, 12:49 pm, HK wrote:
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

If you build it from a box, it has to be a Bolger

Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

The narcissist continues his saga...
Dan Dan is offline

JR North wrote:
You'll be amazed haw much better your small appliances work when drawing
straight from the panel on dedicated circuits, instead of daisy chained
on one common feed. Rewired my kitchen outlets this way, and the
difference in performance was more than *just* noticeable.
JR

HK wrote:
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

Sure. Like any of those appliances draw 2000+ watts each. I really
hope you are joking.
Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
Jim wrote:
Home office or illegal apartment? Either way, nice job.
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

Thanks. I've never really done anything.

IFYPFY

What's your problem, anyway? CPS calling and knocking on your door again?
JR

Drivel...

JR North wrote:
What's your problem, anyway? CPS calling and knocking on your door again?
JR

Dan wrote:
Drivel...

"Dan," "Charley Morgan," and a few others are competitors in the Fox
NoNews Network's "Ranking Assh*les of the World" contest. The winner is
determined by how many bozo bins they get themselves filtered into, and
first prize is a shower with Bill O'Reilly and a loofah.

"John H." wrote in message
news

Harry, like Reggie said, "Without your bozo bin, you'd have nothing to
talk
about." (Except for your kitchen, of course.) Shoot, some people may even
believe you *do* have others filtered. But, they just don't know you very
well, do they?

....and to think I was criticized a day ago for not saying anything nice to
anyone in 3 months.
I'd better send that poster a new pair of spectacles so he can keep an eye
on you.