basskisser basskisser is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Jun 13, 4:30 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
roto wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 13, 1:17 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

egroups.com...

On Jun 12, 7:55 pm, Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:34 pm, Dan wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
s.earthlink.net...
Now that you sized up Bill for some bizarre reason, what is your
point?
When you refer to an expensive vehicle do you mean your Ranger?
Been
sucking down too many Molson's tonight, Donnie?
Danny Boy...the pipes are calling...
Try to stay focused. Big Shot Bill is trashing my "el cheapo
Ranger"
An
expensive vehicle for me is one with a lease payment over $500.00
per
month.
You'll have to ask Bill what he considers worthy.
No Molson but you've made me thirsty for a cold Labatt Blue.
"The pipes are calling"? Is that a Canadian term or something
really
old people used to say - back in the day?
Great. Once again showing your pure ignorance.
From you that means...nothing. Move on, pot grower
Are you stating in a public forum that I grow pot, stalker?
If not now, you publicly admitted to it in earlier times.- Hide quoted
text -

So? I'll ask you the same question, and only needs a yes or no answer.
Are you stating in a public forum that I grow pot?

I will.

You have grown pot.

Bass has stated he grew pot in another NG, but what he is trying to get
someone to make what he believes is a libelous statement so he can tell
you he is going to sue you.

What makes you think that?

The problem is, even if it is a lie, and he
never made the post, Bassy must prove that he was harmed by the
libelous statement. Since Bassy does not exist, except as a NG
nickname, Bassy and the real person behind Bassy could never be harmed
by any statement made in a NG. Now if you found out Bassy real email,
place of employment, home telephone number etc, and contacted his boss
or neighbors and said he grew pot, or any other illegal activity, it
would be wise to make sure the information was correct.- Hide quoted text -

You should have told Dan that when he stated he would persue action
when I correctly called him the newsgroup stalker. Go back into you
hole.