basskisser

Default Overheating Perkins revisited.....

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 26 Aug 2003 04:26:22 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 22 Aug 2003 04:10:23 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Yup, I just knew you couldn't behave like a normal person. Your
despondency and frustrations are obviously gnawing at you. You really
should take a vacation before you pop a gasket. And you should stop
posting while you're drunk from all that homebrew.

Steve

Please provide any evidence that I was "drunk on homebrew". I love it.
I mention that I homebrew, and because you know I'm right, you simply
use that as a crutch, and probably will a lot! What do you disagree
with in my replys on this subject?

Your simplistic belligerant attitude which was obvious from your post:
Takes a real simpleton to neglect to change something as
common of a maintenence item as zincs on a boat.

Then when I explained why I didn't change heat exhanger pencil zinc and
that the real reason was more than just neglect, you snipped out the
explanation and responded with:
You LIAR!! See here, you yourself said that you are guilty of NEGLECT.
So, yes, I can read plain English, where you said that you neglected

Your simplistic belligerance and foolish bluster is the evidence that
you're an alcohol abuser, and is a common indicator. Since there is
evidence you were drunk and since you said you're a homebrewer, put 2
and 2 together and it's likely that you were drunk on your own homebrew.
But I'll conceed that there is also the possibility you went to the
store to buy your hooch.

"Evidence" I was drunk? You are one dumb person!!! Let's see, you'd be
able to establish, as "evidence" that someone is drunk by a newsgroup
post? Police agencies everywhere will want you to do this for them.

Yes, it is evidence you were drunk.

They'll call you and say, Steve, I think we've got a drunk driver
here, and want you to take a look at a newsgroup post we'll have him
make, to see if indeed he is!!! What a stupid, stupid man....

There's another one of your stupid strawman arguments. Just because
there is evidence you were drunk doesn't mean it's evidence that will
hold up in court in a drunk driver case. The way your simple, idiotic
mind works is really flabbergasting sometimes.

Steve

Do you understand, the difference between speculation and evidence.
Again, you are just speculating. You think that because the all mighty
twit Steve says so, that it is evidence. What a ****ing moron you are.
So, let's see, everything that I say, whether there is ANY shred of
truth, or real evidence, I can, because I say so, CALL it evidence? I
can't? Hmm, you are!
So, I have evidence that Steve is a blow hard, who thinks he is always
right, and also thinks he is therefore an expert in everything. THAT
"evidence" proves, without a doubt that he is suffering from some
dilussional mental deficency. THAT in turn, is evidence that he should
be commited to a mental institution to get off of the drugs he is
taking.
See how that works, Steve? THAT is exactly what happens when people
like you are stupid enough to not know the difference between
speculation, and evidence.
Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Apparently you don't. I'm speculating you were drunk because there is
evidence you were. If there wasn't any evidence you were drunk, then I
wouldn't have speculated you were.

Again, you are just speculating. You think that because the all mighty
twit Steve says so, that it is evidence. What a ****ing moron you are.
So, let's see, everything that I say, whether there is ANY shred of
truth, or real evidence, I can, because I say so, CALL it evidence? I
can't? Hmm, you are!
So, I have evidence that Steve is a blow hard, who thinks he is always
right, and also thinks he is therefore an expert in everything. THAT
"evidence" proves, without a doubt that he is suffering from some
dilussional mental deficency. THAT in turn, is evidence that he should
be commited to a mental institution to get off of the drugs he is
taking.
See how that works, Steve? THAT is exactly what happens when people
like you are stupid enough to not know the difference between
speculation, and evidence.

Chasing your tail will only get you dizzy. Doing so in public will get
you laughed at.

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 28 Aug 2003 04:52:04 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

so again, using YOUR ignorant reasoning, if someone says something in
a newsgroup, then anybody else that reads it, can, at there whim, say
something like "by the way you posted that, it appears that you are a
heroin addict", then that in fact, becomes EVIDENCE?? What a stupid

No. That's your ignorant interpretation of my reasoning, proof that
you've lost your ability to reason.

You idiot, it's EXACTLY the reasoning you used to come to the
conclusion, with your so called "evidence" that I was "drunk" when I
posted. Not a lot like it, EXACTLY like it.

****ing putz you are!! So, because I have caught you trying to
impersonate someone who is trained in Karate, I have evidence that you
are schizophrenic. Now, are you seeking help for your schizophrenic
tendencies? See how, using YOUR idiotic methodology, you are forever
deemed as a schizophrenic, due to your tendencies to think you are
trained in things you know nothing about. Now remember, using your
stupid reasoning, I have actual evidence of this.

Watching your mental breakdown as it happens in a public forum has been
interesting. There's a case study in you just waiting to be done. If
it were anyone else, I'd feel pity. But in your case, I'll just keep
prodding.

Steve

You are an idiot schizophrenic. The concrete evidence is in this
thread.
Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Actually, it was nothing like it. You forgot the main difference is
that there has to be evidence. It can't be at there [sic] whim. It
can't be just anything someone says in a newsgroup. But if there's
evidence in what they say that they are a heroin addict, then of couse
they can say it. But we all know you're to stupid to see the
difference. Hell, you've admitted you're to stupid to see the differece
just above.

****ing putz you are!! So, because I have caught you trying to
impersonate someone who is trained in Karate, I have evidence that you
are schizophrenic. Now, are you seeking help for your schizophrenic
tendencies? See how, using YOUR idiotic methodology, you are forever
deemed as a schizophrenic, due to your tendencies to think you are
trained in things you know nothing about. Now remember, using your
stupid reasoning, I have actual evidence of this.

Watching your mental breakdown as it happens in a public forum has been
interesting. There's a case study in you just waiting to be done. If
it were anyone else, I'd feel pity. But in your case, I'll just keep
prodding.

You are an idiot schizophrenic. The concrete evidence is in this
thread.

You've only proven you don't know the meaning of the evidence, proven
you don't know the warning signals of schizophrenia, proven you don't
know how to use google to find anywhere I've said I'm trained in karate
.... because if you could find it you would have posted it by now. The
simple fact that I've never told you what my training is in karate blows
your whole stupid schizophrenic argument out of the water and proves yet
again that you are a liar ... as if we need more proof of that fact,
Walt.

You've proven you don't know how to lay out a logical argument. You've
proven you don't know the meaning of the word neglect. In short, you've
proven you are a lying stupid moron. Care to continue with this and
provide even more solid proof of that fact?

Steve
basskisser

[...]

Again, you idiot, I have just as much of YOUR "evidence", that you are
a heroin addict, as you do that I was drunk when I posted. Understand?
It's very simple, I honestly thought you'd get it, but alas, I guess
not.

TWIN diesels overheating Pete Zimmer General 4 August 1st 03 03:42 AM
Mercruiser V8 overheating.. noah General 0 July 19th 03 12:32 AM
Boat overheating? Bobo General 5 July 17th 03 02:06 AM
Overheating, Hydrostatic lock, ring gears and starters rayjking General 0 July 12th 03 05:49 PM
Generator Overheating Question Steve General 0 July 11th 03 03:03 AM