basskisser

Default Overheating Perkins revisited.....

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 20 Aug 2003 10:59:08 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Zinc anodes have prevented any serious corrosion on this unit since 1982.

Unfortunately, this is one area many people neglect. I've been guilty
of it myself. One year I didn't bother to change the pencil zinc on my
heat exchanger and when I checked it the next year, it was completely
wasted. It's such a cheap and easy thing to do, I won't be neglecting
it again. Fortunately, my heat exchanger is still working perfectly and
engine temps are in the normal range under all conditions.

Takes a real simpleton to neglect to change something as common of a
maintenence item as zincs on a boat. How did you come to decide NOT to
change them out? It is a real simple thing.

What, you can't read plain english? I told you above, I just didn't
bother to change the pencil zinc on the heat exchanger. Now, if you're
truly interested in an answer and aren't simply trying to be just the
stupid moron you usually are, I'll answer why I didn't change it.

Now, let's see if you can be a normal person for a change or if you come
back with another stupid smart ass response.

Steve

You LIAR!! See here, you yourself said that you are guilty of NEGLECT.
So, yes, I can read plain English, where you said that you neglected
your zincs.