Steven Shelikoff

Default Overheating Perkins revisited.....

On 22 Aug 2003 04:10:23 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Yup, I just knew you couldn't behave like a normal person. Your
despondency and frustrations are obviously gnawing at you. You really
should take a vacation before you pop a gasket. And you should stop
posting while you're drunk from all that homebrew.

Steve

Please provide any evidence that I was "drunk on homebrew". I love it.
I mention that I homebrew, and because you know I'm right, you simply
use that as a crutch, and probably will a lot! What do you disagree
with in my replys on this subject?

Your simplistic belligerant attitude which was obvious from your post:
Takes a real simpleton to neglect to change something as
common of a maintenence item as zincs on a boat.

Then when I explained why I didn't change heat exhanger pencil zinc and
that the real reason was more than just neglect, you snipped out the
explanation and responded with:
You LIAR!! See here, you yourself said that you are guilty of NEGLECT.
So, yes, I can read plain English, where you said that you neglected

Your simplistic belligerance and foolish bluster is the evidence that
you're an alcohol abuser, and is a common indicator. Since there is
evidence you were drunk and since you said you're a homebrewer, put 2
and 2 together and it's likely that you were drunk on your own homebrew.
But I'll conceed that there is also the possibility you went to the
store to buy your hooch.

Stev e