Henry Blackmoore

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

In article , "Don White" wrote:

basskisser wrote in message
. com...
Looks very nice there!

Thanks...it's great weatherwise May - October. 1st cruise ship was already
in early April.

Can I wear my NRA cap if I come and visit?

Don White

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
link.net...
see ** http://www.holmesmaritime.com/port.htm **

You live in the Halifax area?

Yowser.

Born & bred on the peninsula and that's where I have my home .

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
link.net...

see ** http://www.holmesmaritime.com/port.htm **

You live in the Halifax area?

Yowser.

Born & bred on the peninsula and that's where I have my home .

That's always been one of my favorite phrase twists, and almost everyone
uses it.
We're the result of our mothers being bred, as it were, then we are
born, and then we are reared. "Bred," as an expression for "raised," is
way down on the definition list. Language evolution always is interesting.

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:jhRjc.16206
Please show evidence that I have "HAD a stash of weed". Can you? Yes or no

only.

Maybe basskisser was also a bad farmer and his plants did not make it much
more than the 8" is stated they were. So could not grow a stash.

Have any evidence of your wild, unfounded allegations, or is senility
getting to you again?
Calif Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Please show evidence that I have "HAD a stash of weed". Can you? Yes

or no
only.

Maybe basskisser was also a bad farmer and his plants did not make it

much
more than the 8" is stated they were. So could not grow a stash.

Have any evidence of your wild, unfounded allegations, or is senility
getting to you again?

Google up your reference to yourself growing the evil weed.

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Please show evidence that I have "HAD a stash of weed". Can you? Yes

or no
only.

Maybe basskisser was also a bad farmer and his plants did not make it

much
more than the 8" is stated they were. So could not grow a stash.

Have any evidence of your wild, unfounded allegations, or is senility
getting to you again?

Google up your reference to yourself growing the evil weed.

And that somehow, in your ignorant mind, proves I "had a stash of weed"? How so?
Calif Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

hlink.net...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Please show evidence that I have "HAD a stash of weed". Can you?

Yes
or no
only.

Maybe basskisser was also a bad farmer and his plants did not make

it
much
more than the 8" is stated they were. So could not grow a stash.

Have any evidence of your wild, unfounded allegations, or is senility
getting to you again?

Google up your reference to yourself growing the evil weed.

And that somehow, in your ignorant mind, proves I "had a stash of weed"?

How so?

To quote you "BWAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!"

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message k.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

hlink.net...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Please show evidence that I have "HAD a stash of weed". Can you?

Yes
or no
only.

Maybe basskisser was also a bad farmer and his plants did not make

it
much
more than the 8" is stated they were. So could not grow a stash.

Have any evidence of your wild, unfounded allegations, or is senility
getting to you again?

Google up your reference to yourself growing the evil weed.

And that somehow, in your ignorant mind, proves I "had a stash of weed"?

How so?

To quote you "BWAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!"

As suspected, the only thing you have to go on, is your own stupid
mind. It takes nothing short of a fool to make unfounded allegations
about others, and present them as fact.