basskisser

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Please show evidence that I have "HAD a stash of weed". Can you? Yes

or no
only.

Maybe basskisser was also a bad farmer and his plants did not make it

much
more than the 8" is stated they were. So could not grow a stash.

Have any evidence of your wild, unfounded allegations, or is senility
getting to you again?

Google up your reference to yourself growing the evil weed.

And that somehow, in your ignorant mind, proves I "had a stash of weed"? How so?