Don White

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:MBRhc.4848 I have
this vision of you Don
wearing red armbands up on a Canadian mountaintop
singing "We are the world, we are the children".

**No real mountains in this province....**

So Don. When are you going to go fishing?

**Don't fish....I sail**

Has the local ice thawed enough yet?

**Believe it or not...our harbour is ice free year round...the local lakes
are clearing up though**

Doug Kanter

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...

Do you suffer from delusions of grandeur?

I think you've lost track of your own discussion. Where did THAT question
come from?

It's just a question. It has nothing to do with this particular thread

and
everything to do with your post's in general.

Should I start a new topic to ask it?

Do you?

1) They're not delusions.

2) "post's" is possessive. "The post's thickness is not sufficient to
support that type of fence". What you're thinking of is "posts", plural.

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:MBRhc.4848 I have
this vision of you Don
wearing red armbands up on a Canadian mountaintop
singing "We are the world, we are the children".

**No real mountains in this province....**

So Don. When are you going to go fishing?

**Don't fish....I sail**

Has the local ice thawed enough yet?

**Believe it or not...our harbour is ice free year round...the local lakes
are clearing up though**

Are you harbor's free because of the current?

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...

Do you suffer from delusions of grandeur?

I think you've lost track of your own discussion. Where did THAT question
come from?

It's just a question. It has nothing to do with this particular thread

and
everything to do with your post's in general.

Should I start a new topic to ask it?

Do you?

1) They're not delusions.

Ahh they are reality then? Who's reality?

2) "post's" is possessive. "The post's thickness is not sufficient to
support that type of fence". What you're thinking of is "posts", plural.

Thank-you!

Don White

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:9DUhc.5084
Are you harbor's free because of the current?

Probably a combination of things.
A good natural flushing system with a large volume of water moving in and
out with the tides.
We're stuck out into the Atlantic just below the 45th parallel and only 200
miles north of the Gulf Stream as it turns east.
see ** http://www.holmesmaritime.com/port.htm **

Don White

Don White wrote in message

see also ** http://is.dal.ca/~icct/Picture/picture.html **

We usually sail off to the far right (south south east) of that picture.
(right of red arrow).
You can see part of the mooring field of our main club (RNSYS) on the North
West Arm ..bottom left, below the white arrow.
Our summer club is about 30 nm away to the west in a nice clean deep water
bay.

basskisser

"Don White" wrote in message ...
Don White wrote in message

see also ** http://is.dal.ca/~icct/Picture/picture.html **

We usually sail off to the far right (south south east) of that picture.
(right of red arrow).
You can see part of the mooring field of our main club (RNSYS) on the North
West Arm ..bottom left, below the white arrow.
Our summer club is about 30 nm away to the west in a nice clean deep water
bay.

Looks very nice there!
Don White

basskisser wrote in message
om...
Looks very nice there!

Thanks...it's great weatherwise May - October. 1st cruise ship was already
in early April.

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:9DUhc.5084
Are you harbor's free because of the current?

Probably a combination of things.
A good natural flushing system with a large volume of water moving in and
out with the tides.
We're stuck out into the Atlantic just below the 45th parallel and only 200
miles north of the Gulf Stream as it turns east.
see ** http://www.holmesmaritime.com/port.htm **

You live in the Halifax area?

Yowser.

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Don White wrote in message

see also ** http://is.dal.ca/~icct/Picture/picture.html **

We usually sail off to the far right (south south east) of that picture.
(right of red arrow).
You can see part of the mooring field of our main club (RNSYS) on the North
West Arm ..bottom left, below the white arrow.
Our summer club is about 30 nm away to the west in a nice clean deep water
bay.

It looks pretty nice up around there.