NOYB

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"John Smith" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
And one for you: "Idiot".

Is there a medical treatment for FAS?

I don't know, I'm not an MD. But, why would you ask ME such a
question?

Perhaps he thought that due to your first-hand knowledge, you could share
your experiences with the various forms of treatment that you've been
through.

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
And one for you: "Idiot".

Is there a medical treatment for FAS?

I don't know, I'm not an MD. But, why would you ask ME such a
question?

Perhaps he thought that due to your first-hand knowledge, you could share
your experiences with the various forms of treatment that you've been
through.

What first hand knowledge would that be? Please, do tell the group
what you know about my birth. Or, are you just stupidly, and blindly
making wild assumptions?