John Smith

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

"basskisser" wrote in message Damned right I'm
defensive. I think it VERY ignorant to do such a
thing. That is typically the way you right wing buffoons operate,
though. A persons rights are only in place when you want them to be.
Do YOU think it prudent to post wild, unfounded allegations, without
ANY evidence or fact, and present the same as truth and fact? Yes or
no.

Your posts and illogical ramblings are evidence of your drug abuse.

John Smith

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Did you get workers comp coverage for those shape-up guys you hire for
your bootleg contracting business?

What would you wife say if she found out your were making up stories
concerning her education? Don't you believe she would be upset if she found
out you were so embarrassed about her that you had to make up lies
concerning her job and degrees?

Calif Bill

Calif Bill wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
e.com...

"jim--" wrote in message news:ub-dnYOFd4LN4wrdRVn-

MORE unfounded crap from your blow hole. Please show ANY post where

"posted about being a pot farmer". Pluse YOU stated that I "had a
stash of weed". Please show where I've EVER posted anything as such.
Again, someone who would post wild, unfounded allegations, without

ANY
evidence or fact, is stupid. Please post the evidence you have.

You are certainly defensive about this. Leads me to believe what

Bill

has

said is true, especially since you were stupid enough to admit to

growing

the stuff.

Damned right I'm defensive. I think it VERY ignorant to do such a
thing. That is typically the way you right wing buffoons operate,
though. A persons rights are only in place when you want them to be.
Do YOU think it prudent to post wild, unfounded allegations, without
ANY evidence or fact, and present the same as truth and fact? Yes or
no.

Did those 8" plants get bigger? Or did they die?

Did you get workers comp coverage for those shape-up guys you hire for
your bootleg contracting business?

I, at least, have knowledge of a payroll.

Oh...you were employed once?

You pay your guys in cash at the end of the day out of the back of your
van.

I can see you never made a payroll. And I drive a 2004 Chevy Crewcab.
How's your Lobsta boat?

basskisser

Did you get workers comp coverage for those shape-up guys you hire for
your bootleg contracting business?

What would you wife say if she found out your were making up stories
concerning her education? Don't you believe she would be upset if she found
out you were so embarrassed about her that you had to make up lies
concerning her job and degrees?

Please provide any evidence you have that Harry has lied about his
wife's education. Do you have any? Or is it just ignorant speculation?
basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:nDgmc.29747$IG1.1376463@attbi_s04...
"basskisser" wrote in message Damned right I'm
defensive. I think it VERY ignorant to do such a
thing. That is typically the way you right wing buffoons operate,
though. A persons rights are only in place when you want them to be.
Do YOU think it prudent to post wild, unfounded allegations, without
ANY evidence or fact, and present the same as truth and fact? Yes or
no.

Your posts and illogical ramblings are evidence of your drug abuse.

Do you have any evidence that I suffer from "drug abuse"? As usual,
nothing short of wild, unfounded allegations. If you think that my
above post is "illogical ramblings", you need to learn to read. Did
you REALLY not understand it?

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:y6jmc.8841
Did you get workers comp coverage for those shape-up guys you hire for
your bootleg contracting business?

I, at least, have knowledge of a payroll.

Oh...you were employed once?

You pay your guys in cash at the end of the day out of the back of your
van.

I can see you never made a payroll. And I drive a 2004 Chevy Crewcab.
How's your Lobsta boat?

Harry, you see, even senile handymen have to have help sometimes.
John Smith

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
Your posts and illogical ramblings are evidence of your drug abuse.

Do you have any evidence that I suffer from "drug abuse"? As usual,
nothing short of wild, unfounded allegations. If you think that my
above post is "illogical ramblings", you need to learn to read. Did
you REALLY not understand it?

I have just one word for you: "Oxymoron". ; )

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:5ypmc.32306$_41.2615304@attbi_s02...
"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
Your posts and illogical ramblings are evidence of your drug abuse.

Do you have any evidence that I suffer from "drug abuse"? As usual,
nothing short of wild, unfounded allegations. If you think that my
above post is "illogical ramblings", you need to learn to read. Did
you REALLY not understand it?

I have just one word for you: "Oxymoron". ; )

And one for you: "Idiot".
John Smith

"basskisser" wrote in message
And one for you: "Idiot".

Is there a medical treatment for FAS?

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:e5Pmc.46282$Ik.3273288@attbi_s53...
"basskisser" wrote in message
And one for you: "Idiot".

Is there a medical treatment for FAS?

I don't know, I'm not an MD. But, why would you ask ME such a
question? Ask your doctor, stupid.