Calif Bill

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message

link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

Blackman new to this marine warfare thing.

Is this some form of intellectual speak? Can you translate?

Next week's he's going to invent

Say what?

You must have gotten together with 'asskisser and broke into his

stash of
weed?

Please show evidence that I have a "stash of weed". Can you? Yes or no

only.

Oh I am terrible sorry! HAD a stash of weed then!

Please show evidence that I have "HAD a stash of weed". Can you? Yes or no

only.

Maybe basskisser was also a bad farmer and his plants did not make it much
more than the 8" is stated they were. So could not grow a stash.