Lloyd Sumpter

Default Harry's Boats

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

K. Smith

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Lloyd,

With "every" fantasy boat, house, wife, qualification, school, job,
business, occupation, car, wealth, family heritage & endless other
"claims" he's ever made, he goes to extreme lengths to try & make it
"believable" & yes certainly gets lots in.

He's only ever posted pics when cornered we had him on the Hatt 43?? he
posted a pic from a website & claimed it as his boat, till someone found
where he's stolen it from (the great copyright protector himself!!) then
he brushed it off as a "sistership" to his own!!! true!!!, about the
19ft sea pro he'd warrrred on & on about for years?? then he posts some
doctored fake pics, again when someone actually researched it & said no
he doesn't own a sea pro indeed didn't own ANY boat in that state what
does he say??? OH yeah well for business reasons it's not in his name:-)
(nor his fabricated wife either it seems:-)).

I say, he either claims the boats of acquaintances or the boats he goes
out on fishing charters as his own. The lobster boat I'd bet he got that
story from the one of the bosses at the union insurance Co where he
works, these blokes had ripped heaps out of the union, so it's plausible
he was spending it in the quantities Harry claimed he was:-).

Sorry he's just a liar, it's his job at the union, he lies & BS's for a
living, he's completely amoral, a stalking threat to women generally
(gees just in this NG alone, he's stalked 2!) & just a tad simple.

I do feel for those who have been taken in by him over the years I
really do because he invariably uses them to help him carry off these
deceptions, only to find they've been duped by a lying simpleton.

Don't just ask about the lobster boat, check all the others also.
They're lies pure & simple as is the Parker made up by a mentally
deranged dangerous stalker.

Lies upon lies upon lies it's lies all the way down:-)

"
I own the following boats:

a 36' "lobster" style boat
a 19' center console fishing boat
an 11' inflatable dinghy
1/2 of a canoe

Those are the types of boats I currently own. I'm also in the market for
some interesting kind of lightweight flatbottomed skiff, similar to the
old Skimmar, for the "new" 51-year-old 10 hp outboard I recently bought.

One of the boats is kept on dry land within a half mile of Chesapeake
Bay. One is kept at a private covered boat dock in a little creek off
Chesapeake Bay. One is kept in the backyard of a friend who lives much
closer to the Shenandoah River than I do. And one is kept next to the
36-footer."

Harry Krause

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Did you run into a batch of bad mushrooms, lloyd?
Harry Krause

K. Smith wrote:

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a
diesel inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Lloyd,

With "every" fantasy boat, house, wife, qualification, school, job,
business, occupation, car, wealth, family heritage & endless other
"claims" he's ever made, he goes to extreme lengths to try & make it
"believable" & yes certainly gets lots in.

He's only ever posted pics when cornered we had him on the Hatt 43??
he

Ahhh...Karen Smith the newsgroup crackpot is back on crack again.
Jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"?

could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Did you run into a batch of bad mushrooms, lloyd?

Another insult by Harry rather than answering a question directed to him.
More proof the custom made lobsta boat was in his mind only. But we knew
that anyway. ;-)

Butch Ammon

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"?

could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Did you run into a batch of bad mushrooms, lloyd?

Another insult by Harry rather than answering a question directed to him.
More proof the custom made lobsta boat was in his mind only. But we knew
that anyway. ;-)

......Mama told me once "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say
anything at all".

*BUT*

Perhaps we should try to locate Madcow and ask her the real reason behind the
mystical Lobsta' boat!

Butch Ammon
John H

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:08:09 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

K. Smith wrote:

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a
diesel inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Lloyd,

With "every" fantasy boat, house, wife, qualification, school, job,
business, occupation, car, wealth, family heritage & endless other
"claims" he's ever made, he goes to extreme lengths to try & make it
"believable" & yes certainly gets lots in.

He's only ever posted pics when cornered we had him on the Hatt 43??
he

Ahhh...Karen Smith the newsgroup crackpot is back on crack again.

Uh, Harry, you snipped and forgot to address this quote. Why have I
never seen your lobster boat?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Lloyd Sumpter

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:08:19 +0000, Gene Kearns wrote:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:42:20 -0800, "Lloyd Sumpter" wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I could
believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

You know, I thought this BS thread had gone away with that idiot, Skipper......
no... kept alive by K of Oz.... and now, resurrected by Lloyd. Who really
gives a sh*t?

I don't care one way or the other - I'm happy thinking Harry has a Fantasy Boat
or two. Seems to bother others for some reason. So I'm just giving Harry a
chance to change my mind. After all, it's a boat-related thread, isn't it? Which
would YOU rather discuss: Fantasy boats or who wins the US election?

For my fantasy boat, I'll take a Sceptre 43, with wine cellar and leather
uphostery: http://www.sceptremarine.com/sceptre43.htm

Lloyd

Butch Ammon

Lloyd,

With "every" fantasy boat, house, wife, qualification, school, job,
business, occupation, car, wealth, family heritage & endless other
"claims" he's ever made, he goes to extreme lengths to try & make it
"believable" & yes certainly gets lots in.

He's only ever posted pics when cornered we had him on the Hatt 43??
he

Ahhh...Karen Smith the newsgroup crackpot is back on crack again.

Uh, Harry, you snipped and forgot to address this quote. Why have I
never seen your lobster boat?

John H

John, try to get hold of Madcow (if she's still on this NG). She can fill you
in on all the details! Heheheheee....

Butch Ammon
Bert Robbins

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
[...]

I can answer this one. Harry had boat envy. Harry only had a lousy 17' foot
boat and MadCow had a 28' boat. Harry couldn't stand it so he invented the
acquisition of a Zimmerman like lobsta' boat. Then Harry finally had enough
money, from his Global Crossing stock sales and was sure that they, the SEC,
wasn't going to come after him and make him disgourged the ill gotten
profits, that he could buy the 25' Parker. To prove that Harry actually
bought the Parker he sent Chuck Gould a redacted, or he swore Chuck to
secrecy, copy of the purchase order. To prove that Harry really has the
Parker he has provided photos of the Parker, on the hard, never in the soft.

The Zimmerman like lobsta' boat never existed!

Bert