K. Smith

Default Harry's Boats

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Lloyd,

With "every" fantasy boat, house, wife, qualification, school, job,
business, occupation, car, wealth, family heritage & endless other
"claims" he's ever made, he goes to extreme lengths to try & make it
"believable" & yes certainly gets lots in.

He's only ever posted pics when cornered we had him on the Hatt 43?? he
posted a pic from a website & claimed it as his boat, till someone found
where he's stolen it from (the great copyright protector himself!!) then
he brushed it off as a "sistership" to his own!!! true!!!, about the
19ft sea pro he'd warrrred on & on about for years?? then he posts some
doctored fake pics, again when someone actually researched it & said no
he doesn't own a sea pro indeed didn't own ANY boat in that state what
does he say??? OH yeah well for business reasons it's not in his name:-)
(nor his fabricated wife either it seems:-)).

I say, he either claims the boats of acquaintances or the boats he goes
out on fishing charters as his own. The lobster boat I'd bet he got that
story from the one of the bosses at the union insurance Co where he
works, these blokes had ripped heaps out of the union, so it's plausible
he was spending it in the quantities Harry claimed he was:-).

Sorry he's just a liar, it's his job at the union, he lies & BS's for a
living, he's completely amoral, a stalking threat to women generally
(gees just in this NG alone, he's stalked 2!) & just a tad simple.

I do feel for those who have been taken in by him over the years I
really do because he invariably uses them to help him carry off these
deceptions, only to find they've been duped by a lying simpleton.

Don't just ask about the lobster boat, check all the others also.
They're lies pure & simple as is the Parker made up by a mentally
deranged dangerous stalker.

Lies upon lies upon lies it's lies all the way down:-)

"
I own the following boats:

a 36' "lobster" style boat
a 19' center console fishing boat
an 11' inflatable dinghy
1/2 of a canoe

Those are the types of boats I currently own. I'm also in the market for
some interesting kind of lightweight flatbottomed skiff, similar to the
old Skimmar, for the "new" 51-year-old 10 hp outboard I recently bought.

One of the boats is kept on dry land within a half mile of Chesapeake
Bay. One is kept at a private covered boat dock in a little creek off
Chesapeake Bay. One is kept in the backyard of a friend who lives much
closer to the Shenandoah River than I do. And one is kept next to the
36-footer."