Harry Krause

Default Harry's Boats

Jim-- wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:42:20 -0800, "Lloyd Sumpter"
wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

You know, I thought this BS thread had gone away with that idiot,
Skipper...... no... kept alive by K of Oz.... and now, resurrected
by Lloyd. Who really gives a sh*t?

--

As long as he keeps mentioning it (as he did just recently), the fantasy
$300,000 custom made lobster boat remains fair game.

I am curious. Why do you find it necessary to defend him Gene?

A. I didn't mention it...it was brought up by Lloyd the kitbasher, and I
posted a response.
B. I have no idea where you got your pricing information.
C. You have no boat whatsoever, right, Dennis? Or brains, either.

Don White

Lee Yeaton wrote in message
"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
For my fantasy boat, I'll take a Sceptre 43, with wine cellar and

leather
uphostery: http://www.sceptremarine.com/sceptre43.htm

Lloyd

If we're talking fantasy boats I want this one: http://tinyurl.com/25wdu

Since we're getting goofy...I'll up you one..
here's my choice *** http://www.cruiseweb.com/CUNARD-QUEEN-MARY-2.HTM
***

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:24:14 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Lee Yeaton wrote in message
"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
For my fantasy boat, I'll take a Sceptre 43, with wine cellar and

leather
uphostery: http://www.sceptremarine.com/sceptre43.htm

Lloyd

If we're talking fantasy boats I want this one: http://tinyurl.com/25wdu

Since we're getting goofy...I'll up you one..
here's my choice *** http://www.cruiseweb.com/CUNARD-QUEEN-MARY-2.HTM

That's a nice "boat", but where's the tuna door?

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)
John H

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:27:09 -0500, "Lee Yeaton"
wrote:

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
For my fantasy boat, I'll take a Sceptre 43, with wine cellar and leather
uphostery: http://www.sceptremarine.com/sceptre43.htm

Lloyd

If we're talking fantasy boats I want this one: http://tinyurl.com/25wdu

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

the boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

rec.boats merchandise
www.cafeshops.com/recdotboats

I'd settle for his dingy.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John H

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 07:19:37 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H wrote:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:08:09 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

K. Smith wrote:

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a
diesel inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Lloyd,

With "every" fantasy boat, house, wife, qualification, school, job,
business, occupation, car, wealth, family heritage & endless other
"claims" he's ever made, he goes to extreme lengths to try & make it
"believable" & yes certainly gets lots in.

He's only ever posted pics when cornered we had him on the Hatt 43??
he

Ahhh...Karen Smith the newsgroup crackpot is back on crack again.

Uh, Harry, you snipped and forgot to address this quote. Why have I
never seen your lobster boat?

John H

Maybe it was because last season I invited you out to fish or cruise
with us on at least four separate occasions, and you turned us down each
time. Once, I recall, was when your own boat was out of action because
of some sort of outdrive problem.

But don't fret...I'll not invite you out again.

Funny thing is, I also invited Bert Robbins out once last season...

Amazing, eh, that this liberal Democrat extends fishing/boating
invitations out to admitted right-wing idiots such as you and Bertie...

I thought the invitation was for a trip on the Parker, not too much
different from fishing on my Proline. Now if I'd known it was for a
ride on the Zimmerman style lobster boat, that would have been a
different story - perhaps.

Where do you keep the big boat? I don't recall ever seeing it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Don White

John H wrote in message
I thought the invitation was for a trip on the Parker, not too much
different from fishing on my Proline. Now if I'd known it was for a
ride on the Zimmerman style lobster boat, that would have been a
different story - perhaps.

Where do you keep the big boat? I don't recall ever seeing it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sniff sniff...getting a bit of boat snobbery here I think.
I thought the idea was to fish and enjoy each the company.... not about who
has the nicest or biggest boat .

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

John H wrote in message

I thought the invitation was for a trip on the Parker, not too much
different from fishing on my Proline. Now if I'd known it was for a
ride on the Zimmerman style lobster boat, that would have been a
different story - perhaps.

Where do you keep the big boat? I don't recall ever seeing it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sniff sniff...getting a bit of boat snobbery here I think.
I thought the idea was to fish and enjoy each the company.... not about who
has the nicest or biggest boat .

Yes, well that is why I extended an invitation to John and even Bert
Robbins, but I'll not make that error again.
Netsock

That would be THREE boats Lee...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/
"Lee Yeaton" wrote in message
"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
For my fantasy boat, I'll take a Sceptre 43, with wine cellar and

leather
uphostery: http://www.sceptremarine.com/sceptre43.htm

Lloyd

If we're talking fantasy boats I want this one: http://tinyurl.com/25wdu

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

the boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

rec.boats merchandise
www.cafeshops.com/recdotboats

Butch Ammon

How about one of these for a fantasy boat?

http://www.uscg.mil/datasheet/210wmec.htm

Click on the photo and see the USCGC Resolute (WMEC-620) homeported in St.
Pete, FL.

Butch Ammon
Calif Bill

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
How about one of these for a fantasy boat?

http://www.uscg.mil/datasheet/210wmec.htm

Click on the photo and see the USCGC Resolute (WMEC-620) homeported in St.
Pete, FL.

Butch Ammon

Just came back from fishing the North Coast of Calif and Noyo Harbor has 2
44' MLB's. Great boat.
Bill