Harry Krause

Default Harry's Boats

Jim-- wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:42:20 -0800, "Lloyd Sumpter"
wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

You know, I thought this BS thread had gone away with that idiot,
Skipper...... no... kept alive by K of Oz.... and now, resurrected
by Lloyd. Who really gives a sh*t?

--

As long as he keeps mentioning it (as he did just recently), the fantasy
$300,000 custom made lobster boat remains fair game.

I am curious. Why do you find it necessary to defend him Gene?

A. I didn't mention it...it was brought up by Lloyd the kitbasher, and I
posted a response.
B. I have no idea where you got your pricing information.
C. You have no boat whatsoever, right, Dennis? Or brains, either.