Harry Krause

Default Harry's Boats

Don White wrote:

John H wrote in message

I thought the invitation was for a trip on the Parker, not too much
different from fishing on my Proline. Now if I'd known it was for a
ride on the Zimmerman style lobster boat, that would have been a
different story - perhaps.

Where do you keep the big boat? I don't recall ever seeing it.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sniff sniff...getting a bit of boat snobbery here I think.
I thought the idea was to fish and enjoy each the company.... not about who
has the nicest or biggest boat .

Yes, well that is why I extended an invitation to John and even Bert
Robbins, but I'll not make that error again.