John H

Default Harry's Boats

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:08:09 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

K. Smith wrote:

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a
diesel inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Lloyd,

With "every" fantasy boat, house, wife, qualification, school, job,
business, occupation, car, wealth, family heritage & endless other
"claims" he's ever made, he goes to extreme lengths to try & make it
"believable" & yes certainly gets lots in.

He's only ever posted pics when cornered we had him on the Hatt 43??
he

Ahhh...Karen Smith the newsgroup crackpot is back on crack again.

Uh, Harry, you snipped and forgot to address this quote. Why have I
never seen your lobster boat?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!