Harry Krause

Default Harry's Boats

K. Smith wrote:

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a
diesel inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Lloyd,

With "every" fantasy boat, house, wife, qualification, school, job,
business, occupation, car, wealth, family heritage & endless other
"claims" he's ever made, he goes to extreme lengths to try & make it
"believable" & yes certainly gets lots in.

He's only ever posted pics when cornered we had him on the Hatt 43??
he

Ahhh...Karen Smith the newsgroup crackpot is back on crack again.