Lloyd Sumpter

Default Harry's Boats

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:08:19 +0000, Gene Kearns wrote:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:42:20 -0800, "Lloyd Sumpter" wrote:

So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta boat"? I could
believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a diesel inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

You know, I thought this BS thread had gone away with that idiot, Skipper......
no... kept alive by K of Oz.... and now, resurrected by Lloyd. Who really
gives a sh*t?

I don't care one way or the other - I'm happy thinking Harry has a Fantasy Boat
or two. Seems to bother others for some reason. So I'm just giving Harry a
chance to change my mind. After all, it's a boat-related thread, isn't it? Which
would YOU rather discuss: Fantasy boats or who wins the US election?

For my fantasy boat, I'll take a Sceptre 43, with wine cellar and leather
uphostery: http://www.sceptremarine.com/sceptre43.htm

Lloyd