Bert Robbins

Default Harry's Boats

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
So, has Harry COMPLETELY given up the idea that he has a "lobsta

boat"?
could believe he had a Parker, but I could never see Harry with a

diesel
inboard.

Harry?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - still real.

Did you run into a batch of bad mushrooms, lloyd?

Another insult by Harry rather than answering a question directed to him.
More proof the custom made lobsta boat was in his mind only. But we knew
that anyway. ;-)

.....Mama told me once "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say
anything at all".

*BUT*

Perhaps we should try to locate Madcow and ask her the real reason behind

the
mystical Lobsta' boat!

I can answer this one. Harry had boat envy. Harry only had a lousy 17' foot
boat and MadCow had a 28' boat. Harry couldn't stand it so he invented the
acquisition of a Zimmerman like lobsta' boat. Then Harry finally had enough
money, from his Global Crossing stock sales and was sure that they, the SEC,
wasn't going to come after him and make him disgourged the ill gotten
profits, that he could buy the 25' Parker. To prove that Harry actually
bought the Parker he sent Chuck Gould a redacted, or he swore Chuck to
secrecy, copy of the purchase order. To prove that Harry really has the
Parker he has provided photos of the Parker, on the hard, never in the soft.

The Zimmerman like lobsta' boat never existed!

Bert