Harry Krause

Default Swift Boat Liars

JohnH wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:28:09 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:04:29 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:20:01 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

You want me to prove a negative? That's a logical fallacy. No, it's
up to you to prove that your theory HAS credibility.

Dave

No it isn't. It is merely a theory; I don't have to prove it; I accept
it on faith.

You describe yourself as a Christian. Prove the man you call Jesus was
the son of the Creator.

What? You accept it on faith?

Yeah, I believe 911 might not have happened if we had had someone
competent as President instead of the idiot Bush.

Luckily, Harry, very few discriminating people believe what you say, let alone
what you believe.

John H

I'm sure, John, that in your little circle of jerks, here and elsewhere,
anyone who isn't excited about Dubya dumb is held in low esteem.

Getitng prepped for another year of cheating the Alexandria school
system, John?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

We are considered to be the Great Satan and if a liberal is at the head of
government then it means more activities against the koran will be occuring
and there is more reason to harm the Great Satan.

Now you sound like Dick Cheney.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

For all you who served in the military,

We now have two groups of swift boat veterans making contradictory
statements, neither group necessarily being more or less credible than

the
other.

Bull****. The "anti-kerry" group is bought and paid for by the same GOP
slimeballs that went after John McCain in 2000; they're liars, they have
no credibility, and they can't keep their stories straight. Further,
NONE of them served on Kerry's boat, and therefore have no immediate
knowledge of what happened.

Nice try, though. I'm sure many braindead Repubs will believe your
latest bull****.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002

Harry I have never met you and I can tell you are a Asshole. I can tell you
have no courage. All you like doing is bash the President all the time along
with your other Liberal friends. If you watch and listen they NEVER said
they served on Kerry's boat. Some of them are saying (NOW LISTEN VERY
CAREFULLY) They where in the other boat next to his boat and could see what
was happening. Nobody except for the 3 or 4 people supporting Kerry is
disputing the FACTS. If this was all lies don't you think Kerry would block
this in court (Liberals Courts) but he can't..because he knows it to be the
truth.

Bill

John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

[...]

Oh yea don't forget the all the Lies he told when he got home about his
fellow veterans. Standing with Hanoi Jane. He disgraced his own shipmates.
What about the stories that he did while in Vietnam. Made Jane Fonda
Proud...Are these Lies or Truth. If they are truth then he should be held
accountable for what he did in Vietnam

Dave Hall

wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

You want me to prove a negative? That's a logical fallacy. No, it's
up to you to prove that your theory HAS credibility.

Dave

No it isn't. It is merely a theory; I don't have to prove it; I accept
it on faith.

That's fine. Just don't pass it off as if it were indisputable fact.

Dave

Harry Krause

wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

You want me to prove a negative? That's a logical fallacy. No, it's
up to you to prove that your theory HAS credibility.

Dave

No it isn't. It is merely a theory; I don't have to prove it; I accept
it on faith.

That's fine. Just don't pass it off as if it were indisputable fact.

Dave

And let's make sure fundie Christians don't try to pass off their
small-minded beliefs as "truth" that others have to follow, eh?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Tom

It sounds like you are referring to Kerry's testimony before the Senate
Committee on Foreign Relations. "Since it's pretty obvious" that you
haven't read it, here's the link:

http://www.cwes01.com/13790/23910/ktpp179-210.pdf

Interesting - the news clip I saw had similar verbiage about the
atrocities but Kerry claimed to have committed those same atrocities.
Wonder if one or the other was doctored or if it was a different
speech?
W.T. Hatch

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:33:24 GMT, (Tom) wrote:

It sounds like you are referring to Kerry's testimony before the Senate
Committee on Foreign Relations. "Since it's pretty obvious" that you
haven't read it, here's the link:

http://www.cwes01.com/13790/23910/ktpp179-210.pdf

Interesting - the news clip I saw had similar verbiage about the
atrocities but Kerry claimed to have committed those same atrocities.
Wonder if one or the other was doctored or if it was a different
speech?

Sir:

Might I trouble you for a link to the speech or its transcript?

That would certainly put the matter to rest in my mind.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

Dave Hall

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:16:45 -0700, W.T. Hatch
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:33:24 GMT, (Tom) wrote:

It sounds like you are referring to Kerry's testimony before the Senate
Committee on Foreign Relations. "Since it's pretty obvious" that you
haven't read it, here's the link:

http://www.cwes01.com/13790/23910/ktpp179-210.pdf

Interesting - the news clip I saw had similar verbiage about the
atrocities but Kerry claimed to have committed those same atrocities.
Wonder if one or the other was doctored or if it was a different
speech?

Sir:

Might I trouble you for a link to the speech or its transcript?

That would certainly put the matter to rest in my mind.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

Try:

www.wintersoldier.com/audio/kerry2.mp3