Bill

Default Swift Boat Liars

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

For all you who served in the military,

We now have two groups of swift boat veterans making contradictory
statements, neither group necessarily being more or less credible than

the
other.

Bull****. The "anti-kerry" group is bought and paid for by the same GOP
slimeballs that went after John McCain in 2000; they're liars, they have
no credibility, and they can't keep their stories straight. Further,
NONE of them served on Kerry's boat, and therefore have no immediate
knowledge of what happened.

Nice try, though. I'm sure many braindead Repubs will believe your
latest bull****.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -

Harry I have never met you and I can tell you are a Asshole. I can tell you
have no courage. All you like doing is bash the President all the time along
with your other Liberal friends. If you watch and listen they NEVER said
they served on Kerry's boat. Some of them are saying (NOW LISTEN VERY
CAREFULLY) They where in the other boat next to his boat and could see what
was happening. Nobody except for the 3 or 4 people supporting Kerry is
disputing the FACTS. If this was all lies don't you think Kerry would block
this in court (Liberals Courts) but he can't..because he knows it to be the
truth.