Harry Krause

Default Swift Boat Liars

Dave Hall wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:20:01 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
thunder

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:31:23 +0000, Tom wrote:

Since you indicated in your previous post that you had read the transcript
of Kerrys speech I would think you would realize he had, in fact, made
that speech. If not, I'm sure you could do a Google search and find the
exact date and location. I have heard tapes of that portion of his speech
and believe it was made to a committee of either the House or Senate in
the early '70s. Since it's pretty obvious that he made the comments the
question is - did he commit the atrocities he claimed or did he lie about
them? Either way, I feel it shows a severe lack of character and he is not
one I feel is fit to lead this country.

It sounds like you are referring to Kerry's testimony before the Senate
Committee on Foreign Relations. "Since it's pretty obvious" that you
haven't read it, here's the link:

http://www.cwes01.com/13790/23910/ktpp179-210.pdf
basskisser

"jim--" wrote in message ...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Serious question: how long do you think it will take President Kerry to
clean up the awful mess left behind when Bush leaves the White House in
January? It's going to take years on the diplomatic front...and some
time to undo Bush's damage to the environment, to health care, to the
infrastructure...

It's going to take at least two terms of Kerry, two terms of Edwards or
Barack Obama and...well, after that, I probably won't care.

Yes, it would have been so much simpler all around if we had just let Al
Gore take it in 2000. We could by now just let the UN make all our
decisions for us, petition the EU for membership, and the worst of it
would
be that every year or so we'd only have to tolerate several thousand dead
in
terrorist attacks.

Probably would have been a better choice, right Harry.....bass.....Doug?
Right?

There is absolutely no evidence that would support the claim al Qaeda
would have attacked if Gore had not been cheated out of Florida's
electoral votes. Yes, I am aware your buddy Osama was "planning" the
attacks for years...but...

...according to Osama, 911 was executed as payback for our continued
presence on Saudi soil, and because of the issues of the so-called
Palestinians. You do recall that Bush decided to keep himself and his
administration uninvolved in the Middle East peace process?

Well, a President Gore might well have been a tad more sensitive to the
issues of Moslems and he sure as hell would have jumped right into the
Middle East peace process and done everything within his power to push a
deal along there. The fact that a POTUS was deeply involved in trying to
broker a deal between the Israelis and the so-called Palestinians might
well have caused Osama to keep his plans on hold.

This is why, by the way, I have stated time and again that I belive (and
so do others) that 911 was the result of Bush's failures in diplomacy.

No basis of fact. Nothing but pure speculation based on your partisan view.

Since when do YOU believe in fact?
basskisser

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message

Holy, ****, John, are you REALLY saying that you STILL don't
understand which group I'm talking about? REALLY????

By God, this is fun! You never get it!

Oh, I get it all right. You are stupid! ANYTIME you don't have an
answer, you stick your head in the sand, and act like a real
republican. You don't WANT to know.
John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

Oh, I get it all right. You are stupid! ANYTIME you don't have an
answer, you stick your head in the sand, and act like a real
republican. You don't WANT to know.

Yup, you sure got it.

LOL

Dave Hall

wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

You want me to prove a negative? That's a logical fallacy. No, it's
up to you to prove that your theory HAS credibility.

Dave

Harry Krause

wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

You want me to prove a negative? That's a logical fallacy. No, it's
up to you to prove that your theory HAS credibility.

Dave

No it isn't. It is merely a theory; I don't have to prove it; I accept
it on faith.

You describe yourself as a Christian. Prove the man you call Jesus was
the son of the Creator.

What? You accept it on faith?

Yeah, I believe 911 might not have happened if we had had someone
competent as President instead of the idiot Bush.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Bert Robbins

wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

We are considered to be the Great Satan and if a liberal is at the head of
government then it means more activities against the koran will be occuring
and there is more reason to harm the Great Satan.

Bert Robbins

wrote:

[...]

You just keep thinking that way.

My theory is that if Kerry is elected then we will be subjected to many more
terrorist attacks than we have been subjected to thes past 12 years because
a weakling link Kerry will not have the stomach and back bone to stand up to
the terrorists.

Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dave Hall wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:42:28 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Holy, ****, John, are you REALLY saying that you STILL don't
understand which group I'm talking about? REALLY????

Serious question: how long do you think it will take President Kerry to
clean up the awful mess left behind when Bush leaves the White House in
January? It's going to take years on the diplomatic front...and some
time to undo Bush's damage to the environment, to health care, to the
infrastructure...

So you're already laying the groundwork for your excuses when/if Kerry
wins and then fails to deliver on those lofty promises that any
rational person realizes he just can't keep?

Dave

No, Dave. Let's try again. Bush has done tremendous damage to us with
our allies, and with other countries friendly or at least neutral to us.
He also has increased resolve among those terrorists who want to do us
great harm. Bush has also damage to the environment, to health care, to
the infrastructure, to the budget, and so forth and so on, and it will
take aggressive action and years to undo the failures and catastrophes
of the Bush-**** administration.

Kerry will deliver...in time. The United States will not be rebuilt in a
day, or even a 1000 days. But Kerry will start the process and move us
along the path to recovery.

Put down the crack pipe and go back to rehab.