Gould 0738

Default Swift Boat Liars

Gould, you are blind. Open your eyes. The guys on Kerry's boat most likely
got stuck there because they couldn't transfer off due to nobody wanting to
transfer onto Kerry's boat.

And 35 years later they still feel "trapped" by Kerry? If the stories being
spread by the shadow organization are true, why do Kerry's crew still feel
compelled to call it "bull****". They're under a lot more pressure from 250
dedicated Republican character assassins than from one guy who skippered their
boat way back when.

Only motivation I can think of for the guys on his boat sitcking up for him, in
the face of a lot of very public pressure to do otherwise, is that there is a
sense of honor among these guys and they think telling the truth is important.

The guys on Kerry's boat say the charges are bull****. John McCain says the
charges are bull****. Kerry's commander has recanted his statement, regrets
making it, and has all but admitted that the charges are bull****.

Others think that keeping a particular politician in power is so important that
they truth comes second.

By now, your guy should have such a sting of sterling accomplishments to his
record that a dirty trick like this would be unnecessary.

Too bad for all of us that such is not the case.
jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
[...]

Why doesn't Kerry simply address the things he thinks are lies? He can also
open up his military records to show they are not telling the truth.

Instead he sends out a pack of lawyers to threaten the TV stations who carry
the ads with lawsuits.

I find it amazing that 10 guys who served on Kerry's boat speak the truth
but every one of the 250 who served along side his boat are liars and are
politically motivated.

Strange, eh Chuck?

thunder

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:23:05 -0400, jim-- wrote:

I find it amazing that 10 guys who served on Kerry's boat speak the truth
but every one of the 250 who served along side his boat are liars and are
politically motivated.

Strange, eh Chuck?

Just curious, if Kerry wasn't involved with Vietnam Veterans Against the
War, do you think the 250 would be singing the same tune?
Harry Krause

thunder wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:23:05 -0400, jim-- wrote:

I find it amazing that 10 guys who served on Kerry's boat speak the truth
but every one of the 250 who served along side his boat are liars and are
politically motivated.

Strange, eh Chuck?

Just curious, if Kerry wasn't involved with Vietnam Veterans Against the
War, do you think the 250 would be singing the same tune?

The problem with these anti-Kerry vets is that they think they were
engaged in some sort of useful crusade in Vietnam whereas in fact they
simply were pawns in a game. They gave up years of their lives and, in
some cases, limbs, their health, their futures, and their lives, in a
trumped-up, bull**** war that had nothing to do with American security
and, in fact, did little more than prop up a series of right-wing
dictators in south Vietnam. They were used. The ones who are so
anti-Kerry now have never come to terms with that reality, and they are
sour, bitter, aging men. The problem is, they've never realized they're
still fighting the wrong enemy.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:23:05 -0400, jim-- wrote:

I find it amazing that 10 guys who served on Kerry's boat speak the truth
but every one of the 250 who served along side his boat are liars and are
politically motivated.

Strange, eh Chuck?

Just curious, if Kerry wasn't involved with Vietnam Veterans Against the
War, do you think the 250 would be singing the same tune?

Yep. ;-)

So, Dennis, when we actually see a photo of you, you'll be the no-neck
albino playing the banjo, eh?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
basskisser

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message ...
Gould, you are blind. Open your eyes. The guys on Kerry's boat most likely
got stuck there because they couldn't transfer off due to nobody wanting to
transfer onto Kerry's boat. Kerry never went anywhere alone on his boat.
There was always somebody covering his six or he was covering somebody
else's six. What is telling is that the CO's of the other boats didn't trust
Kerry covering their six. If you are not trusted to cover someone's six then
you are really a screw up.

Do you have ANY evidence of your wild allegations, other than what the
swift boat vets are being paid to say?
Harry Krause

JohnH wrote:

Or they all received questionable awards?

John H

Projecting again, Herring?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

.....evidence of your wild allegations, other than what the
swift boat vets are being paid to say?

Um, to which group of swift boat vets are you referring?

Glad to see you've resurrected the "wild allegations."

Gould 0738

The guys on Kerry's boat most likely
got stuck there because they couldn't transfer off due to nobody wanting to
transfer onto Kerry's boat.

And 35 years later they still feel "trapped" by Kerry? If the stories being
spread by the shadow organization are true, why do Kerry's crew still feel
compelled to call it "bull****".

From John Herring:

Or they all received questionable awards?

Shame, shame, shame on you. :-(

Really support our troops. Join "Soldiers for The Truth". http://www.sftt.org/