Harry Krause

Default Swift Boat Liars

Dave Hall wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:20:01 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -