Gould 0738

Default Swift Boat Liars

Thanks.

I didn't know that

Johnson, Nixon, Ford,

had served in WWII.
thunder

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:21:28 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

Thanks.

I didn't know that

Johnson, Nixon, Ford,

had served in WWII.

All Navy.

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Lyndon_B._Johnson

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Richard_Nixon

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Gerald_Ford
basskisser

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message

Again, you are too ****ing stupid to understand. Now, go back and READ
THE ORIGINAL POST. If it isn't painfully obvious to you which group of
swift boat vets are being talked about here, then you are indeed
beyond stupid.

Golly, bass, you have really picked up your Harry lessons well, as evidenced
by your constant stream of personal insult whenever you can't or don't want
to respond to a query.

I must apologize. I just get sick and tired of having to explain
things, which should be obvious to someone who feels the need to
interject into a thread. If someone is going to join a thread, it's my
feeling they should have at least an inkling about what they are
talking about.

Harry should be well pleased, imitation and flattery
and all that. Unfortunately, as with Harry, it does little to advance the
flow of information.

Your earlier post, to which you referred me with such vitriol, says only
"...other than what the
swift boat vets are being paid to say?" This is non-specific, as there are
two groups being paid to say different things.

No, there is only one group getting paid for their political views.
That makes your argument completely invalid.
My simple question is,
"which swift boat vets", posed for the reasons aforementioned. Now, I
gather from your positions on other matters that you are an unhesitating and
unquestioning Democrat supporter,

Once again, you are wrong. I've voted for Republicans, independents,
and Democrats before, and probably will again. I leave my mind open.

so I'm guessing that you just naturally
presume the anti-Kerry swift boat vets to be the paid group that is lying,
and that the other paid group is being truthful.

One of the group has already admitted that they told lies upon lies.
That would be proof. What proof do you have that the pro-Kerry swift
boat vets are lying? By the way, one group calls themselves the swift
boat vets, the others call themselves something else. This is yet
another clue that you should have picked up on, but failed. So again,
I had to answer dumb questions that didn't need to be asked.
I simply asked for a

clarification from you, that's all. If you're uncomfortable or
self-conscious having to state an unequivocal position, I guess I can
understand.

I've stated my case above. I truly hope you DO understand, but
somehow, I doubt it.
Calif Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

hlink.net...
Actually, not all say he was good. One of the crewman states he was a
chicken****, who ran all the time. This appears to be a crewman who

served
several tours on the river boats.
Bill

Proof?

Pay attention to the news. Do not look to wrecked.boats for all your input.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...599034,00.html

John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

I must apologize. I just get sick and tired of having to explain
things,

But you haven't explained anything.

No, there is only one group getting paid for their political views.

I'd love to see documentation on that. Although, I doubt seriously that all
Kerry's former crewmembers are paying their own way along the campaign
trail, in which case the "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" would be the group
that is *not* being paid for their political views. Do you concur?

I've stated my case above. I truly hope you DO understand, but
somehow, I doubt it.

Gee, this is fun! No matter what or how I ask, you give the same tap-dance
answers, which say nothing. That might work in Georgia, but it is not
generally successful in serious conversation. Consequently, the only place
I encounter this tactic is in exchanges with you, or Harry, and some few
others on this NG.

basskisser

[...]

Holy, ****, John, are you REALLY saying that you STILL don't
understand which group I'm talking about? REALLY????
Harry Krause

basskisser wrote:
[...]

Serious question: how long do you think it will take President Kerry to
clean up the awful mess left behind when Bush leaves the White House in
January? It's going to take years on the diplomatic front...and some
time to undo Bush's damage to the environment, to health care, to the
infrastructure...

It's going to take at least two terms of Kerry, two terms of Edwards or
Barack Obama and...well, after that, I probably won't care.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

Holy, ****, John, are you REALLY saying that you STILL don't
understand which group I'm talking about? REALLY????

By God, this is fun! You never get it!