thunder

Default Swift Boat Liars

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:31:23 +0000, Tom wrote:

Since you indicated in your previous post that you had read the transcript
of Kerrys speech I would think you would realize he had, in fact, made
that speech. If not, I'm sure you could do a Google search and find the
exact date and location. I have heard tapes of that portion of his speech
and believe it was made to a committee of either the House or Senate in
the early '70s. Since it's pretty obvious that he made the comments the
question is - did he commit the atrocities he claimed or did he lie about
them? Either way, I feel it shows a severe lack of character and he is not
one I feel is fit to lead this country.

It sounds like you are referring to Kerry's testimony before the Senate
Committee on Foreign Relations. "Since it's pretty obvious" that you
haven't read it, here's the link:

http://www.cwes01.com/13790/23910/ktpp179-210.pdf