Harry Krause

Default Swift Boat Liars

JohnH wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:28:09 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:04:29 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:20:01 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Yeah, I believe 911 resulted from Bush's failures in diplomacy. You
betcha. Too bad it isn't being discussed...it ought to be.

You could also believe that 911 was a plot instigated by aliens. It
would have just as much credibility as any other purely speculative
conjecture.....

Dave

You have proof that my theory has no credibility? Let's see it.

You want me to prove a negative? That's a logical fallacy. No, it's
up to you to prove that your theory HAS credibility.

Dave

No it isn't. It is merely a theory; I don't have to prove it; I accept
it on faith.

You describe yourself as a Christian. Prove the man you call Jesus was
the son of the Creator.

What? You accept it on faith?

Yeah, I believe 911 might not have happened if we had had someone
competent as President instead of the idiot Bush.

Luckily, Harry, very few discriminating people believe what you say, let alone
what you believe.

John H

I'm sure, John, that in your little circle of jerks, here and elsewhere,
anyone who isn't excited about Dubya dumb is held in low esteem.

Getitng prepped for another year of cheating the Alexandria school
system, John?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -