W.T. Hatch

Default Swift Boat Liars

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:33:24 GMT, (Tom) wrote:

It sounds like you are referring to Kerry's testimony before the Senate
Committee on Foreign Relations. "Since it's pretty obvious" that you
haven't read it, here's the link:

http://www.cwes01.com/13790/23910/ktpp179-210.pdf

Interesting - the news clip I saw had similar verbiage about the
atrocities but Kerry claimed to have committed those same atrocities.
Wonder if one or the other was doctored or if it was a different
speech?

Sir:

Might I trouble you for a link to the speech or its transcript?

That would certainly put the matter to rest in my mind.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch