Default My governor isn’t king..

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/20 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:
And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state
representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of
similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool.
Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will
protect you from harm, right?

Maybe the governor’s will also croak. Gov. Newsom gave a $billion dollar
contract to a Chinese company for masks. 2 million masks a week, paid
$500 million up front. Our money. We still have not seen any masks,
He going to reimburse the tax payers? Hands out tons of executive orders.
Since he declar3d a state emergency and the legislature can not meet,
seems to be legal. Stupid, but legal.

Default My governor isn+IBk-t king..

Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.But
you’ll like this article about one of your Union
buddies.https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/202...nd-ecwd/Keyser
Soze- show quoted text -If society is lucky, Bailey will contract
COVID-19, infect a number of similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die,
improving the gene pool. Perhaps you should invite them all over for a
cookout, Tim. Jesus will protect you from harm, right?

Spero and Krause,,two peas in a pod. Classy guys both.

A union thing.

On 4/28/20 1:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/20 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:
And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state
representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of
similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool.
Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will
protect you from harm, right?

Maybe the governor’s will also croak. Gov. Newsom gave a $billion dollar
contract to a Chinese company for masks. 2 million masks a week, paid
$500 million up front. Our money. We still have not seen any masks,
He going to reimburse the tax payers? Hands out tons of executive orders.
Since he declar3d a state emergency and the legislature can not meet,
seems to be legal. Stupid, but legal.

According to the most recent polls, some 83% of Californians approve of
the way Newsom is handling COVID-19 crisis in your state.

https://53eig.ht/2RFbA5x

But less than half of Americans approve of the way Trump is handling the
crisis.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On 4/28/20 1:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.But
you’ll like this article about one of your Union
buddies.https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/202...nd-ecwd/Keyser
Soze- show quoted text -If society is lucky, Bailey will contract
COVID-19, infect a number of similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die,
improving the gene pool. Perhaps you should invite them all over for a
cookout, Tim. Jesus will protect you from harm, right?

Spero and Krause,,two peas in a pod. Classy guys both.

A union thing.

I like Spero's quote...almost, but not quite as good as, Trump's quote
about grabbing pussy.

"He left us a message to “tell Rep Darren Bailey to go **** himself, and
**** you for printin’ it.“

Direct.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Bill Wrote in message:
Justan Ohlphart wrote: Tim Wrote in message: I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.But you+IBk-ll like this article about one of your Union buddies.https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2020/04/ibew-local-134-political-director-jeff-spero-leaves-vulgar-voice-message-for-rep-darren-bailey-and-ecwd/Keyser Soze- show quoted text -If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool. Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will protect you from harm, right? Spero and Krause,,two peas in a pod. Classy guys both.A union thing.

I wouldn't think all union dude and dudettes are as dumb and
classless as those two.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 4/28/2020 1:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/20 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:
And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state
representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of
similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool.
Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will
protect you from harm, right?

Maybe the governor’s will also croak. Gov. Newsom gave a $billion dollar
contract to a Chinese company for masks. 2 million masks a week, paid
$500 million up front. Our money. We still have not seen any masks,
He going to reimburse the tax payers? Hands out tons of executive orders.
Since he declar3d a state emergency and the legislature can not meet,
seems to be legal. Stupid, but legal.

Probably ordered them through Amazon.com. I was looking at some of
the offers for masks on the Amazon site. Made in China and earliest
delivery if you ordered today would be sometime in June.

https://www.avg.com

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 08:18:51 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/28/20 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:
And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of
similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool.
Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will
protect you from harm, right?

Or he could be asymptomatic like the 2.7 million New Yorkers Cuomo's
testing seems to indicate.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 05:32:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.
But you’ll like this article about one of your Union buddies.

https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/202...iley-and-ecwd/

I doubt many of Spero's electricians have been laid off and even if
they were the union would make sure they got paid.
Around here the trades are looking for people because they are busier
than ever.
The strange thing is the fear mongers want to say we flattened the
curve by being locked down but at least half of the work force is
still working and were never locked down, nor were their customers but
the infection rate is not reflecting that the way it was portrayed
When I am out, I drive by a lot of closed boutique stores and salons
that I have never been in anyway but I see the same number of
"tradesmen" trucks on the road and all of the stores I normally go to
are open, doing a brisk business. Construction seems to be booming.
That stuff never stopped or only paused a little to see how it was
going to go and started back up again.

OTOH if you live in server world or you own something like a flower
store, you are screwed. It turns out, as usual, the government help is
so bogged down in red tape, the only people who can get to the money
are big corporations with a staff that is used to dealing with the
bureaucracy and already have a line of credit with the banks. Most
little businesses have just given up trying.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 08:46:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:

And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

Some of this stuff is getting a little out of hand, IMO.

Our town just issued an "order" requiring everybody over 2 years old to
wear a mask when going to an "essential" store ... grocery, convenience,
gas stations, home improvement outlets, etc. Failure to obey can result
in fines.

The town's order also says you can't use N-95 or surgical type masks.
You are required to use a cloth mask that I guess you are supposed to
make yourself. I had dug up half a box of "procedural" masks that I
bought about 3 years ago at CVS for use when mowing the lawn. Now the
town says I can't use them because a procedural mask is considered a
surgical mask.

I have no problem with cooperating with this but it's not necessary to
issue an "order" enforceable with fines.

Wearing a mask is a commonsense courtesy to others. It doesn't protect
*you* ... it protects others if you are in close proximity and you
sneeze or cough.

When this whole thing started the public was asked to voluntarily
practice social distancing and limiting contact with others. For
us old farts, we were asked to voluntarily go into hibernation.

The whole purpose of this was to "flatten the curve" to prevent
hospitals from becoming overwhelmed with covid-19 cases.
That's all.

The public voluntarily responded and hospitals were never overwhelmed
even in places like NY and NYC. In fact, many now have empty beds and
hospitals are laying off medical staff.

We need to resist having local state governments issuing "orders"
enforceable by fines, especially when the voluntary efforts
of the public are working. Slippery-slope kind of thing.

All we need to do is to continue applying commonsense.

I am waiting to see a whole class of Covid related charges tossed as
soon as they get to court.
The mask thing will probably go first because there is absolutely zero
proof the bandanna mask does anything.
Even Fauci started out saying that and then I imagine he was prodded
into saying they *might* help. How are you going to tell thousands of
"Nannas" that they are wasting their time making masks.
I bet you don't see medical professionals wearing a home made mask.

Just think about it a minute. This is a porous material that you are
breathing through so it is collecting saliva. For an employee in a
store that is for hours. It is probably soaking wet. (I know my N-95s
won't last an hour in the shop until they are soaked).
Now I have this wet rag on my face, collecting all of my germs along
with any other germs that were in the air. There is zero filtering
capability for anything much bigger than 50-60 microns, even if the
rag is dry, wet it is a conduit. (Covid is 0.3 microns) I am
breathing the contamination in and if I sneeze, the germs are going
for a ride, infecting anyone or anything within range. How is that
helping anything.
All of that assumes you handle the mask properly and it doesn't become
a worse vector when you take it off and shove it in your pocket.