Default My governor isn?t king..

On 5/1/2020 6:40 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:50:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/1/2020 2:18 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 16:16:33 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Fri, 1 May 2020 03:02:20 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 19:32:38 -0400,

wrote:

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 19:10:27 -0400,
wrote:

That will also include all of the pathogens you vacuumed up in your
travels too.

Bull****.

So you are saying they don't stop any pathogens. The ones you
encounter pass through 100%.

===

That's not entirely accurate. Masks are very effective at stopping
droplets and dust. They act as carriers of the virus.

But the droplets and dust are still on the mask, waiting to be
projected across the room with those sneezes everyone seems so afraid
of. Since this is really talking about being in a store, the fact that
you are only spraying counters and merchandise that is a foot or two
in front of you is not that consoling. I understand John carries a bag
and he carefully puts his mask in there but that is not what I see
happening. People pull it off and shove it in their pocket, with their
keys, money or whatever else they carry around. A woman shoving it in
her purse is even more disgusting since everything she owns is in that
purse. You can wash your hands all you like but if your pocket or
purse is infected, you are not accomplishing much.

You sneeze with the mask on, those droplets ain’t goin as far as no mask.

But if they land on the counter in front of you or the apples, celery
or what ever, what difference does it make? You are not only spreading
your germs, you are spreading all the ones you vacuumed up in your
day.

The sneeze only covered the first row of apples, not the whole counter with
a mask.

You folks still keep assuming I am coughing or sneezing. If I was, I
would stay home.
"Asymptomatic" means you are not showing any signs of the illness,
like coughing or sneezing. If you are 6 feet away, you are also not
getting spit on when people talk.

You don't need to be coughing of sneezing to be infected. Consider that
with the *fact* that your last sentence has been proven to be inaccurate.

So what are you saying? That they were wrong with the 6 feet thing? At
a certain point we will figure out they are just making **** up as
they go.
Hey I understand the fear if you are in a spot where this thing is
running wild but that isn't everywhere. They just opened up testing
here but it is active virus screening, not antibodies.
It is free, open to anyone, no doctor note and there are a lot of
sites doing it. We will be getting a better snap shot of exactly how
bad this really is.

That's because DeSantis is on Trump's Christmas Card list.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

And any fruit or vegetables purchased should be washed, especially if they came
from the first row. Of course, the produce man could have sneezed and coughed on
everything!

I have been doing that for years. Everything gets the clean surface
dirty surface scrubbing.

On Fri, 1 May 2020 18:44:15 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/1/2020 6:40 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:50:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The best we can tell Florida Health got those tests, not a present
from DC. We did get $8 billion from congress tho.

wrote:

[...]

Well, yeah, but I'll bet a lot more people are doing it now!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 5/2/20 1:33 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 18:44:15 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/1/2020 6:40 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:50:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The decreased sales taxes and hotel taxes from the diminished number of
tourists in Florida might be a factor in state operations...

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Sat, 2 May 2020 11:33:28 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/2/20 1:33 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 18:44:15 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/1/2020 6:40 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:50:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Preaching to the choir. I have been saying all along the economic
damage from this lockdown will linger long after we forget about the
virus. We will survive the virus, the question is whether we can
survive the mitigation attempts.