BoatBanter.com

-   -   My governor isn’t king.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185396-my-governor-isn%E2%80%99t-king.html)

Tim April 28th 20 01:08 PM

My governor isn’t king..

And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

Keyser Soze April 28th 20 01:18 PM

My governor isn’t king..

On 4/28/20 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:
And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of
similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool.
Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will
protect you from harm, right?

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Tim April 28th 20 01:32 PM

My governor isn’t king..

I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.
But you’ll like this article about one of your Union buddies.

https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/202...iley-and-ecwd/

Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze April 28th 20 01:45 PM

My governor isn’t king..

On 4/28/20 8:32 AM, Tim wrote:
I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.
But you’ll like this article about one of your Union buddies.

https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/202...iley-and-ecwd/

Keyser Soze
If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of
similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool.
Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will
protect you from harm, right?

Prayer ain't gonna protect you or Bailey from COVID-19.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Mr. Luddite[_4_] April 28th 20 01:46 PM

My governor isn’t king..

On 4/28/2020 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:

And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

Some of this stuff is getting a little out of hand, IMO.

Our town just issued an "order" requiring everybody over 2 years old to
wear a mask when going to an "essential" store ... grocery, convenience,
gas stations, home improvement outlets, etc. Failure to obey can result
in fines.

The town's order also says you can't use N-95 or surgical type masks.
You are required to use a cloth mask that I guess you are supposed to
make yourself. I had dug up half a box of "procedural" masks that I
bought about 3 years ago at CVS for use when mowing the lawn. Now the
town says I can't use them because a procedural mask is considered a
surgical mask.

I have no problem with cooperating with this but it's not necessary to
issue an "order" enforceable with fines.

Wearing a mask is a commonsense courtesy to others. It doesn't protect
*you* ... it protects others if you are in close proximity and you
sneeze or cough.

When this whole thing started the public was asked to voluntarily
practice social distancing and limiting contact with others. For
us old farts, we were asked to voluntarily go into hibernation.

The whole purpose of this was to "flatten the curve" to prevent
hospitals from becoming overwhelmed with covid-19 cases.
That's all.

The public voluntarily responded and hospitals were never overwhelmed
even in places like NY and NYC. In fact, many now have empty beds and
hospitals are laying off medical staff.

We need to resist having local state governments issuing "orders"
enforceable by fines, especially when the voluntary efforts
of the public are working. Slippery-slope kind of thing.

All we need to do is to continue applying commonsense.

https://www.avg.com

Tim April 28th 20 01:50 PM

My governor isn’t king..

Nobody said it would. It’s all up to God.
Matthew 6:10. “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven...”

7:45 AMKeyser Soze
Prayer ain't gonna protect you or Bailey from COVID-19.

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] April 28th 20 01:53 PM

My governor isn+IBk-t king..

Tim Wrote in message:
I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.But you+IBk-ll like this article about one of your Union buddies.https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/202...nd-ecwd/Keyser Soze- show quoted text -If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool. Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will protect you from harm, right?

Spero and Krause,,two peas in a pod. Classy guys both.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze April 28th 20 02:00 PM

My governor isn’t king..

Well, if you believe that, your god doesn't give a ****.
--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Tim April 28th 20 02:03 PM

My governor isn’t king..

You wouldn’t know

Mr. Luddite[_4_] April 28th 20 02:06 PM

My governor isn’t king..

On 4/28/2020 8:53 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.But you’ll like this article about one of your Union buddies.https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/202...nd-ecwd/Keyser Soze- show quoted text -If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool.

Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will
protect you from harm, right?

Spero and Krause,,two peas in a pod. Classy guys both.

Like Nomen, the "other" newsgroup troll here never misses an opportunity
to insult the beliefs of others.

Sad

https://www.avg.com