Jim Jim is offline

Default Will I see you at the governor's ball?

https://flinauguraltickets.com/

--
Jim

On 12/17/10 4:19 PM, Jim wrote:
https://flinauguraltickets.com/

Is it too late to hope for an indictment for the frauds he committed
while in the health care scam business?
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:19:15 -0500, "Jim" wrote:

https://flinauguraltickets.com/

I put Rich Scumbag in as an ID and was asked which...
Jim Jim is offline

"HarryK" wrote in message m...
On 12/17/10 4:19 PM, Jim wrote:
https://flinauguraltickets.com/

Is it too late to hope for an indictment for the frauds he committed
while in the health care scam business?

When you lose hope you have lost everything.
Will I see you there?

--
Jim

On 12/17/10 4:59 PM, Jim wrote:
wrote in message m...
On 12/17/10 4:19 PM, Jim wrote:
https://flinauguraltickets.com/

Is it too late to hope for an indictment for the frauds he committed
while in the health care scam business?

When you lose hope you have lost everything.
Will I see you there?

At his indictment? No.

On 12/17/10 6:34 PM, Jim wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/17/10 4:59 PM, Jim wrote:
wrote in message m...
On 12/17/10 4:19 PM, Jim wrote:
https://flinauguraltickets.com/

Is it too late to hope for an indictment for the frauds he committed
while in the health care scam business?

When you lose hope you have lost everything.
Will I see you there?

At his indictment? No.

No no no not that. The Gala. You are going?

Doubtful. Heck, if I won't go to his indictment, why would I consider
going to a party for him? :)

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:30:44 -0500, HarryK
wrote:

On 12/17/10 6:34 PM, Jim wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/17/10 4:59 PM, Jim wrote:
wrote in message m...
On 12/17/10 4:19 PM, Jim wrote:
https://flinauguraltickets.com/

Is it too late to hope for an indictment for the frauds he committed
while in the health care scam business?

When you lose hope you have lost everything.
Will I see you there?

At his indictment? No.

No no no not that. The Gala. You are going?

Doubtful. Heck, if I won't go to his indictment, why would I consider
going to a party for him? :)

The indictment is certain to be more fun than the gala. You should
consider it when it comes up.
mmc mmc is offline

"Jim" wrote in message
eb.com...

https://flinauguraltickets.com/

--
Jim

--------

Let the payoffs begin!!!!
Wonder how much he had to steal from the taxpayers to end up with a 1.7
billion dollar fine?

wrote:

On 12/17/10 6:34 PM, Jim wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/17/10 4:59 PM, Jim wrote:
wrote in message m...
On 12/17/10 4:19 PM, Jim wrote:
https://flinauguraltickets.com/

Is it too late to hope for an indictment for the frauds he committed
while in the health care scam business?

When you lose hope you have lost everything.
Will I see you there?

At his indictment? No.

No no no not that. The Gala. You are going?

Doubtful. Heck, if I won't go to his indictment, why would I consider
going to a party for him? :)

The indictment is certain to be more fun than the gala. You should
consider it when it comes up.

Maybe we can fill and buy a table at the indictment gala...

Remember Governor Macaca? hk General 57 June 14th 10 01:20 PM
The Virgina race for Governor TopBassDog General 9 November 3rd 09 02:49 PM
South Carolina's next governor? HK General 12 June 28th 09 03:40 PM
Missing SC Governor jps General 45 June 25th 09 01:22 AM
The good oil for a governor Jofra Cruising 2 April 28th 04 12:44 AM