Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default My governor isn’t king..

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/20 8:08 AM, Tim wrote:
And just found that out by losing a law suit against down state
representative Darren bailey.

Pritzker is finding that he’s not as well loved as he thought he was.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ports/2262560/

If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of
similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool.
Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will
protect you from harm, right?

Maybe the governor’s will also croak. Gov. Newsom gave a $billion dollar
contract to a Chinese company for masks. 2 million masks a week, paid
$500 million up front. Our money. We still have not seen any masks,
He going to reimburse the tax payers? Hands out tons of executive orders.
Since he declar3d a state emergency and the legislature can not meet,
seems to be legal. Stupid, but legal.