Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Now I am ****ed ...

On 1/20/18 6:45 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

The currently unpaid military personnel serving overseas will not even
be able to watch tomorrow's NFL playoff games.

The Armed Forces Network that supplies the feed to military bases
world-wide is not operating due to the shutdown.

But, all the members of Congress continue to receive full pay and
benefits, of course.

Gosh, without the NFL on the AFN, they'll have to watch the game at a
bar or on a computer or maybe they'll watch something intellectually
stimulating.

Nancy is pissed ... [email protected] General 8 October 17th 17 05:55 PM
Nancy is pissed ... [email protected] General 3 October 16th 17 12:19 PM
Nancy is pissed ... Bill[_12_] General 0 October 16th 17 12:57 AM
How my local Sea Ray dealer pissed me off: Marty General 14 June 26th 05 12:17 AM
Boy, I'm I pissed today!!! Thom Stewart ASA 4 February 10th 04 06:19 PM