Thom Stewart

Default Boy, I'm I ****ed today!!!

Just finished read the Harvard report about "COFFEE!"

For a guy who drank 3 pots of percolated coffee a day and reduced it to
ONE CUP a week, They now tell me it is a Health Food.

The way I was drinking it was the best way to drink it (Large amounts)!

Why do I listen? Screw them. The "Them" and "They" are more often wrong
than right!

Just got the Coffee Beans out of my freezer. Had to go on a hunting trip
to find the grinder. Got a Pot Brewing right now. Boy, does the house
smell GREAT!

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!" A shot of Bandy in a cup of Perc coffee,
o'boy!!!

You guys with your pumps, and Drips and steamers, get lost. There's
nothing better than Perk Coffee. Oh, Happy Relapse!

Ole Thom!

Jeff Morris

The health benefits have been well documented:
http://my.webmd.com/content/Article/...000_1000_nb_04

But perc'd coffee? Clearly, you've never had a proper cup!

From http://www.coffeefaq.com/coffaq2.htm#Perc

Percolators violate most of the natural laws about brewing coffee.
Don't over extract the oils and flavor. Percolators work by taking coffee
and reheating it and throwing it over the grounds over and over and over again.
Never reheat/boil coffee. This destroys the flavor. For best flavor, boil
the water, pass it over the grounds and retain the heat. Don't reheat it.
Violating these rules may not sound like much, but these are about the only
rules there are. The effect of a percolator is to keep passing boiling
water/coffee over the grounds until there is no flavor left and the flavor in
the coffee is so dead that it's a worthless waste.

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Just finished read the Harvard report about "COFFEE!"

For a guy who drank 3 pots of percolated coffee a day and reduced it to
ONE CUP a week, They now tell me it is a Health Food.

The way I was drinking it was the best way to drink it (Large amounts)!

Why do I listen? Screw them. The "Them" and "They" are more often wrong
than right!

Just got the Coffee Beans out of my freezer. Had to go on a hunting trip
to find the grinder. Got a Pot Brewing right now. Boy, does the house
smell GREAT!

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!" A shot of Bandy in a cup of Perc coffee,
o'boy!!!

You guys with your pumps, and Drips and steamers, get lost. There's
nothing better than Perk Coffee. Oh, Happy Relapse!

Ole Thom!

Thom Stewart

Right you are Hero,

But! I'm fresh out. Will restock this week.

Ole Thom

O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
Today in History Harry Krause General 3 January 26th 04 05:05 PM
Got a call today. Simple Simon ASA 2 November 26th 03 02:50 AM
Another boating adventure today Jim and Becky General 1 September 29th 03 12:37 AM
**FINALLY** went boating today! YEAH!!!! frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:36 PM