Simple Simon

Default Got a call today.

Got a call today from the Officer in Charge of Marine Inspection
and he told me not to worry about my old Master's license expiring
today as they were processing my renewal application and giving it
top priority. He said they would backdate the new license to the
25th so I would remain a Master in good standing and could continue
to work without interruption.

I thanked him for his kind and generous actions. He said it was
an honor to help a world's famous Master Mariner.

S.Simon

Jonathan Ganz

I will neither confirm nor deny making that call.

Donals Dilema wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:24:28 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Got a call today from the Officer in Charge of Marine Inspection
and he told me not to worry about my old Master's license expiring
today as they were processing my renewal application and giving it
top priority. He said they would backdate the new license to the
25th so I would remain a Master in good standing and could continue
to work without interruption.

I thanked him for his kind and generous actions. He said it was
an honor to help a world's famous Master Mariner.

S.Simon

My goodness you do have an outstanding quality of service in your
public service...He rang you....amazing!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

SAIL LOCO

He said they would backdate the new license to the
25th so I would remain a Master in good standing and could continue
to work without interruption.

OK Capt. Ron.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

(ot) Texas Republicans endorse God, squabble, call for dismantling the federal government, await indictments and pray for Bush. Jim General 4 June 13th 04 03:39 PM
Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer Christopher Robin General 91 May 10th 04 12:08 PM
The Call Came... NOYB General 35 April 13th 04 02:32 AM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM