BoatBanter.com

-   -   Got a call today. (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18539-got-call-today.html)

Simple Simon November 25th 03 10:24 PM

Got a call today.

Got a call today from the Officer in Charge of Marine Inspection
and he told me not to worry about my old Master's license expiring
today as they were processing my renewal application and giving it
top priority. He said they would backdate the new license to the
25th so I would remain a Master in good standing and could continue
to work without interruption.

I thanked him for his kind and generous actions. He said it was
an honor to help a world's famous Master Mariner.

S.Simon

Jonathan Ganz November 26th 03 02:29 AM

Got a call today.

I will neither confirm nor deny making that call.

Donals Dilema wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:24:28 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Got a call today from the Officer in Charge of Marine Inspection
and he told me not to worry about my old Master's license expiring
today as they were processing my renewal application and giving it
top priority. He said they would backdate the new license to the
25th so I would remain a Master in good standing and could continue
to work without interruption.

I thanked him for his kind and generous actions. He said it was
an honor to help a world's famous Master Mariner.

S.Simon

My goodness you do have an outstanding quality of service in your
public service...He rang you....amazing!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

SAIL LOCO November 26th 03 02:50 AM

Got a call today.

He said they would backdate the new license to the
25th so I would remain a Master in good standing and could continue
to work without interruption.

OK Capt. Ron.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport