Default Now I am ****ed ...

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 22:44:03 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 15:22:15 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:59:19 -0500,
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:47:08 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 12:30:50 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/21/2018 11:57 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/21/18 11:35 AM,
wrote:
On 21 Jan 2018 14:45:06 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Why didn’t President ******** simply sign an Exec Order mandating
broadcast
of the game?*

He could have just stroked a check to pay those AFN people necessary
to get that out on the air. I doubt it would take more than a few
dozen people for a day or two (who are not already called essential
and working anyway). He paid more than that to cut the grass at Mar a
Lago this week

I knew two pro football players pretty well. One was a year ahead of me
at my high school and the other I met as an adult. The latter was a
neighbor of a close friend. One was a halfback and the other was a
linebacker, and both were stars. In any case, both were glad to get out
of the game with their brains intact and their bodies in reasonably
decent shape. The funny thing is the high school fella was a terrific
basketball player, too, and he might have had a longer and safer career
in the NBA.

Another great player I did get to see play in college was Gale Sayers.
He had a great but short career in the NFL, got out, had several
successful careers in sports and business but I read recently he is
suffering from dementia, probably as a result of the head injuries he
suffered playing pro football.

I wonder how much longer the NFL will be allowed, what with the
seriousness and extent of the brain injuries.

The NFL has come a long way with both protective gear, severe penalties
for unnecessary hits or roughness and mandatory concussion protocols.

The days of "Mean Joe Greene" and players like him are over.

I think they should remove all the protective gear - rugby style. You don't hear much about
concussion problems with rugby players.

Then it would be soccer and nobody would watch. They used to admit the
NFL was all about the "big hits".

Not quite. Apparently you've not watched a lot of rugby. Much different than soccer and much more
action than our football.

We watched some rugby in New Zealand "Go All Blacks" and I agree it is
not exactly like soccer but more like it than NFL football. The
biggest single difference is no line of scrimmage.

We must be talking different sports. If soccer players hit like rugby players, they'd all be 'red
carded' off the field. Other than the requirement to move the ball downfield, I can't see many
similarities between soccer and rugby. Between rugby and football, yeah. You said it in your last
sentence.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 00:29:40 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:18:39 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Some of us didn’t have to grow up on a dirt farm in Missouri and have to
shoot squirrels for dinner.

===

Too bad for you - might have been better for it.

---
http://www.avg.com

Besides, we ate a lot more rabbit than squirrel. Rabbit traps were easy to make.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Some of us didn’t have to grow up on a dirt farm in Missouri and have to
shoot squirrels for dinner.

===

Too bad for you - might have been better for it.

---
http://www.avg.com

That’s kinda how I look at it...

wrote:

Some of us didn’t have to grow up on a dirt farm in Missouri and have to
shoot squirrels for dinner.

===

Too bad for you - might have been better for it.

---
http://www.avg.com

That’s kinda how I look at it...

Growing up on a dirt farm in Missouri and shooting squirrels for dinner
seems to make one a racist.
Tim Tim is offline

8:50 AMKeyser Soze
Growing up on a dirt farm in Missouri and shooting squirrels for dinner
seems to make one a racist.

I guess so that is if squirrel is classsd as a “race”

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 06:59:06 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

8:50 AMKeyser Soze
Growing up on a dirt farm in Missouri and shooting squirrels for dinner
seems to make one a racist.

I guess so that is if squirrel is classsd as a “race”

LOL! There are a lot of solid black squirrels around here. I treat them exactly as I would any other
squirrel!

wrote:

Some of us didn’t have to grow up on a dirt farm in Missouri and have to
shoot squirrels for dinner.

===

Too bad for you - might have been better for it.

---
http://www.avg.com

That’s kinda how I look at it...

Growing up on a dirt farm in Missouri and shooting squirrels for dinner
seems to make one a racist.

Minnesota, Harry. And mostly rabbits. Squirrels are harder'n hell to clean.

Nancy is pissed ... [email protected] General 8 October 17th 17 05:55 PM
Nancy is pissed ... [email protected] General 3 October 16th 17 12:19 PM
Nancy is pissed ... Bill[_12_] General 0 October 16th 17 12:57 AM
How my local Sea Ray dealer pissed me off: Marty General 14 June 26th 05 12:17 AM
Boy, I'm I pissed today!!! Thom Stewart ASA 4 February 10th 04 06:19 PM