Default Now I am ****ed ...

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 20:00:09 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/20/18 6:55 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/20/2018 6:50 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/20/18 6:45 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

The currently unpaid military personnel serving overseas will not
even be able to watch tomorrow's NFL playoff games.

The Armed Forces Network that supplies the feed to military bases
world-wide is not operating due to the shutdown.

But, all the members of Congress continue to receive full pay and
benefits, of course.

Gosh, without the NFL on the AFN, they'll have to watch the game at a
bar or on a computer or maybe they'll watch something intellectually
stimulating.

So ignorant you are of military service, especially overseas duty or on
ships at sea.

I can't get excited about military personnel missing a broadcast
football game while 800,000+ decent young people are facing deportation
because of your president's hatred and racism, and 8 million children
are facing cutoff of their access to health services because your
political party wants to use them as political hostages.

Your president and your party needed 60 votes to continue funding of the
government, and you and your party had 50 in the bag, but you couldn't
even get the 50. And five Dems voted for the GOP proposal. And your
president and party wouldn't agree to passing DACA and CHIPs.

You are part of a political party that cannot govern.

Poor baby soldiers...missing a football game. How awful.

If the votes for DACA were there, we would have it by now.
Now you are trying to get it in with extortion.
Personally I don't really care either way. The whole immigration
process is flawed.
If I was writing the bill it would be a merit program where the
productive and promising dreamers would be in and the gangsters and
dropouts would be out but that is profiling I guess.
That cop killer in California would be deported on a Huey. Just take
him out past the 12 mile limit in the Pacific and deport his ass from
about 1000 feet.