Default Cyber-STalking

On 2/9/2011 7:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/8/2011 8:13 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 8, 8:00 pm, wrote:
On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In om,
says...

In articleG6GdnQtOXNM8X8zQnZ2dnUVZ_h6dn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
My presumption is that a home invader means to inflict bodily harm on
the occupants of a house. Home invaders deserve what they get.

Why aren't you speaking in terms of your house?

Nobody has ever, ever said anything about entering his home to do him
harm.. He is bucking for a ccl so he can finally shoot somebody.

Uh, you don't need a carry permit to shoot a home invader, little dumb****.

Who ever said anything about a home invasion? Do you go over that
scenario often? Somehow I fear you are having too many fantasies there
in the basement, God only hopes your landlord doesn't come down the
stairs once when you are half crocked, or sleeping with your finger on
the trigger... Dreaming again and again about how cool it would make
you feel to protect that Walmart chair from your imaginary home
invaders You are dangerous, you are an accident waiting to happen.
Hope you end up shooting yourself before you kill some innocent kid,
cop, landlord, meter checker, postman, or cat for that matter...

If I lived next door to you, I'd have an electric fence topped with
razor wire installed.

What, pray tell, is a Wal-Mart chair? A chair made in China?

Are you posting from university property Paul?

Are you going to solicit commission of any felonious conspiracies today/

I leave the felonies to you felonies on the far right.

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

"Spooker" wrote in message
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I was a Boy Scout
once, so my motto is "Be Prepared."

You've threatened to shoot several people here if they were to come on
your property.

Show a little more respect for a former boy in uniform.

Ziggy®

PS:
Does anyone think Krause could possibly have been a Boy Scout?

Boy Scout creed:

On my honor I will do my best

To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law

To help other people at all times

To keep myself physically strong
mentally awake, and morally straight.

In addition, the Boy Scouts have a Boy Scout Law

A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient,
cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent

Boy Scout Slogan, ("Do a good turn daily.")

Boy Scout Motto ("Be prepared.")

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

On 2/9/11 8:13 AM, BAR wrote:
In article0vCdnaO3XcyZDc_QnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Feb 8, 8:00 pm, wrote:
On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

It's hard to tell sometimes what these morons mean, but I think he is
implying my Aeron desk chair came from Wal-Mart. Snotty gets his
furniture from side of the road giveaways.

Did you get the expensive one or did you have to buy the cheap one.
Walmart doesn't sell the expensive one.

The chair came from these guys:

http://tinyurl.com/4t3cf27

I'm sure you are more of an expert on what Wal-Mart sells than anyone in
this household.

Liar. Show us a picture!

That's just the problem. He did once and forgot to remove the Walmart
tags... snerk

In article ,
says...

Kind of like stiffing union members out of their retirement funds?

Harry is making **** up, I would appreciate if you would stop reposting
his lies, thanks....

Junior Cyber patrol Frogwatch General 8 August 5th 09 07:10 PM
Cruisin' Past the Old Cyber Neighborhood Chuck Gould General 12 April 14th 08 09:20 PM
Stalking Thom Stewart ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:09 AM
New Cyber-Boat group [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 1st 05 03:16 PM