Default Cyber-STalking

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

You're just another birther, Bertie. It doesn't matter what you believe.
You're crazy.

Takes one to know one.

Sorry, Bertie-Birther, but I'm not a birther or a teabagger, or
conservatrash, and I don't believe in Gesellschaft uber alles. Thus, our
"oneness" is non-existent.

You are crazy.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/9/11 6:56 AM, paul@byc wrote:
On 2/8/2011 8:13 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 8, 8:00 pm, wrote:
On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In om,
says...

In articleG6GdnQtOXNM8X8zQnZ2dnUVZ_h6dn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
My presumption is that a home invader means to inflict bodily harm on
the occupants of a house. Home invaders deserve what they get.

Why aren't you speaking in terms of your house?

Nobody has ever, ever said anything about entering his home to do him
harm.. He is bucking for a ccl so he can finally shoot somebody.

Uh, you don't need a carry permit to shoot a home invader, little
dumb****.

Who ever said anything about a home invasion? Do you go over that
scenario often? Somehow I fear you are having too many fantasies there
in the basement, God only hopes your landlord doesn't come down the
stairs once when you are half crocked, or sleeping with your finger on
the trigger... Dreaming again and again about how cool it would make
you feel to protect that Walmart chair from your imaginary home
invaders You are dangerous, you are an accident waiting to happen.
Hope you end up shooting yourself before you kill some innocent kid,
cop, landlord, meter checker, postman, or cat for that matter...

If I lived next door to you, I'd have an electric fence topped with
razor wire installed.

What, pray tell, is a Wal-Mart chair? A chair made in China?

It's hard to tell sometimes what these morons mean, but I think he is
implying my Aeron desk chair came from Wal-Mart. Snotty gets his
furniture from side of the road giveaways.

Did you get the expensive one or did you have to buy the cheap one.
Walmart doesn't sell the expensive one.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/9/11 7:54 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleMsKdnWOC6p_aeszQnZ2dnUVZ_g6dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In om,
says...

In articleG6GdnQtOXNM8X8zQnZ2dnUVZ_h6dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
My presumption is that a home invader means to inflict bodily harm on
the occupants of a house. Home invaders deserve what they get.

Why aren't you speaking in terms of your house?

Nobody has ever, ever said anything about entering his home to do him
harm.. He is bucking for a ccl so he can finally shoot somebody.

Uh, you don't need a carry permit to shoot a home invader, little dumb****.

But, your continued talking about the subject gives everyone the
impression that you want to shoot 'a home invader' or somebody you
perceive as a home invader, like a cop knocking on your door.

Everyone? You mean the impossibly stupid.

A home invader is someone pretty specific...it usually is someone who
breaks into or forces his way into your house with an assault crime in
mind while you are at home.

Or in your case knocks on an already opened door opening it further
causing you to believe that your home is being invaded. It's like you
knew the person was coming and you set the whole thing up.

Ringing a doorbell or knocking on a door is not home invasion. Opening
the door for a cop does not make the cop a home invader.

If the police execute a no-knock warrant is that a home invasion?

I'm sure Ingersoll knows a lot more about unfriendly cop encounters than
I do. He's talked about two such instances in his life. He's a
hot-tempered little ****, so it is likely there were more.

I've had some unfriendly cop encounters, the assholes wrote me tickets
for keeping up with flow of traffic

On 2/9/11 8:20 AM, BAR wrote:
In articlez7mdnZ4AhqWYD8_QnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

I had an "encounter" with a county cop in the last year. I was speeding
a bit, not much, and he gave me a ticket. The encounter was not
unfriendly. He was as pleasant as he could be. He was doing his job and
I was speeding. No reason for either of us to act like an Ingersoll.

On 2/9/11 8:13 AM, BAR wrote:
In article0vCdnaO3XcyZDc_QnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Feb 8, 8:00 pm, wrote:
On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

The chair came from these guys:

http://tinyurl.com/4t3cf27

I'm sure you are more of an expert on what Wal-Mart sells than anyone in
this household.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/8/11 8:13 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Feb 8, 8:00 pm, wrote:
On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

Were you masturbating when you typed that in, or do you save that for
when you fantasize about being in the tent with that underaged girl?

There he goes again, what a ****ing low life.

In article ,
says...

On Feb 8, 8:00 pm, wrote:
On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

Liar. Show us a picture!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

The trouble with that is that no one said they were going to invade your
home, dip****. You made that up, a lobsta boat story!

In article ,
says...

On 2/8/11 6:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

Did you pee yourself, pussy?

Junior Cyber patrol Frogwatch General 8 August 5th 09 07:10 PM
Cruisin' Past the Old Cyber Neighborhood Chuck Gould General 12 April 14th 08 09:20 PM
Stalking Thom Stewart ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:09 AM
New Cyber-Boat group [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 1st 05 03:16 PM