posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Stalking

ASAers;/ Kate
You see the response to every post I make?

It may be why the "Sock-puppet" is used rather than his own account. It
accomplishes nothing. Foolish! Just ignore it. A Meow-meow trick but
removed from that group.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
ASAers;/ Kate
You see the response to every post I make?

It may be why the "Sock-puppet" is used rather than his own account. It
accomplishes nothing. Foolish! Just ignore it. A Meow-meow trick but
removed from that group.

Whatever ARE you going on about, Tom? Looks to me like most people here ignore your posts.
Steve Leyland from the Meow Meow Army posted about an application letter but I deleted it.
He wasn't talking to you. He's from Data Basics. That's a troll newsgroup. Leyland's a famous troll.
You don't want them around here. Ignore the jerks....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It's pretty typical of this sort of person. Juvenile, puerile, not worthy of
attention.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
ASAers;/ Kate
You see the response to every post I make?

It may be why the "Sock-puppet" is used rather than his own account. It
accomplishes nothing. Foolish! Just ignore it. A Meow-meow trick but
removed from that group.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Stalking / OT

"Capt. JG" wrote
It's pretty typical of this sort of person. Juvenile, puerile, not worthy of attention.

Takes one to know one. But, then why do you bother answering? Isn't that attention????

Cheers,
Ellen

P.S. It's so fun to tease Capt. JG. He's got me killfiled so he doesn't even know it when I get him good. :-))))))))))))

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Jon,

Here is a time where ignoring is a gain. If we ignore Ellen we keep Neal
in a skirt! It's the choice he's made. If we don't respond or netcop
him, he is stuck with his character and has to live with it.

I'll not reply knowingly, to an Alias.

Jon? How's your new boat? Getting much winter sailing in?

We've had a series of real ****ty weather up here. It makes not having a
boat more bearable.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

Here is a time where ignoring is a gain. If we ignore

Ellen we keep Neal
in a skirt!

that's a good thing?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Here is a time where ignoring is a gain. If we ignore Ellen we keep Neal
in a skirt! It's the choice he's made. If we don't respond or netcop
him, he is stuck with his character and has to live with it.

http://www.frogstar.com/wav/displayw...l=twilzone.wav

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
ASAers;/ Kate
You see the response to every post I make?

http://www.frogstar.com/wav/displayw...fil=looney.wav

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I certainly agree. I've plonked him/her a long time ago.

The boat is really, really great. I've been out a lot, some single-handing
and some charters. I find her comfortable to sail, and she can really kick
up her heels and go... Of course, there are more project to-dos... replacing
the head and hoses, updating the bilge pumps, but nothing critical. I'm
pretty sure I'm going to sail next weekend... probably do maintenance toward
the end of the week.

Here are some pictures from a fun sail in November with some customers...

http://sailnow.photosite.com/2006-11-17/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

Here is a time where ignoring is a gain. If we ignore Ellen we keep Neal
in a skirt! It's the choice he's made. If we don't respond or netcop
him, he is stuck with his character and has to live with it.

I'll not reply knowingly, to an Alias.

Jon? How's your new boat? Getting much winter sailing in?

We've had a series of real ****ty weather up here. It makes not having a
boat more bearable.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Jon,

Glad you're bonding with your boat. It is a boat worth bonding with. I
hope you have many years of pleasure together.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

off-topic - possible legislation in New Jersey: persons injured by false or defamatory messages posted on public forum websites Hoodoo Cruising 5 March 10th 06 10:26 PM
Profiles in Courage Bob Crantz ASA 16 January 16th 06 09:00 AM
OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke Christopher Robin General 65 April 6th 04 10:24 PM