posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Stalking / OT

I certainly agree. I've plonked him/her a long time ago.

The boat is really, really great. I've been out a lot, some single-handing
and some charters. I find her comfortable to sail, and she can really kick
up her heels and go... Of course, there are more project to-dos... replacing
the head and hoses, updating the bilge pumps, but nothing critical. I'm
pretty sure I'm going to sail next weekend... probably do maintenance toward
the end of the week.

Here are some pictures from a fun sail in November with some customers...

http://sailnow.photosite.com/2006-11-17/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

Here is a time where ignoring is a gain. If we ignore Ellen we keep Neal
in a skirt! It's the choice he's made. If we don't respond or netcop
him, he is stuck with his character and has to live with it.

I'll not reply knowingly, to an Alias.

Jon? How's your new boat? Getting much winter sailing in?

We've had a series of real ****ty weather up here. It makes not having a
boat more bearable.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT